Honored Contributor
I’m on the West Coast so I watched Valerie last night. I really do like the presentation from her home. I Purchased the set of three pillars with the etched trees In green. I’ve been wanting some green lit pillars for several years. I nearly got the set of two in the holly last year but I like this year with the graduated heights. And I can keep out at least through January. I’ve had good luck with her lit pillars with the micro lights in the past.

The TSV is cuter than I thought it would be. Not buying because I don’t need it. Nice to see there are two skin tone options.

I’m not a red truck person but I saw set of three lit ceramic red trucks that were awfully cute. They tie in to the TSV theme with an elf a deer and a Santa driving.
Respected Contributor

Re: CIJ thoughts and purchases

👎

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also watched QVC last night and thought Valerie's home looked great. I bought the tree etched pillars in green. My holiday theme is rustic so they will fit right in. The deer with woodland friends was cute and reminded me of a Hallmark card. I have limited flat surfaces though and am just thinking.

Super Contributor

@bikerbabe I agree her presentations are always worth watching - however it is still June and that means it is summer and way too early to even start thinking about Christmas let alone buying anything- what is wrong with these retailers to start shoving the Christmas thing down our throats- Hallmark is doing the same thing with the boring movies that all have the same plot- I just don't think with everything that is going on we need to make time go faster, there are more important things to buy then Christmas decorations and watchin Christmas music- how about selling disinfectant wipes and spray instead- BAH HUMBUG

Honored Contributor

I might watch some of the shows. For me it's something different. All that's ever on are clothes,makeup,kitchen ad nauseum. I like seeing Valerie at her home. I am not one to sit and watch QVC for hours though. I have never in my life had something shoved down my throat. If I don't like something I stay away from it. Especially tv. Remember when it was '57 channels and nothing on'? Now it's an astronomical number of channels and there is something on. Just my take on things.

Honored Contributor

I just watched Valrie's video on facebook, and she said she will try to get more of the lit tree pillars in.  I tuned in last night just in time to hear that red was sold out, which would have been my choice, though like them all.  apparently, there was a black set, "Midnight," can't imagine black for Christmas, though imagine they are pretty when lit.

I am not planning on buying anything, but it has just begun so will see.  I usually fall prey to Valerie's picks, last year it was especially the eucalyptus heavily crusted glitter, long picks, in various colors, fabulous, though I never saw them presented, and still don't understand why they weren't.

Super Contributor

Haven't bought anything yet.  Still waiting for Homeworx wall refills to come back in fresh clean or sophisticated.  I don't care for food smells.  Also I was on waitlist for Luminara candles 2 pc. set in blue.  I bought the blue and rose color and the blue is very pretty, not baby blue. 

Respected Contributor

I do enjoy seeing how VPH displays her items. Full of ideas.
Regular Contributor

I have several or more items I have my eye on.  I did purchase a set of the 3 Candle Impression lanterns that are the QVC2 Big Deal.  I bought the white snowflake ones last year and gave them as gifts.  Afterwards I was sorry I didn't have any for myself.  I kept finding spots in my home that would have been the perfect place for one.  I ordered one set so far but may go back for another.  

I also wanted to order the cream truck with three removeable trees from Valerie, but unfortunately it shows as sold out. I am really loving all the Valerie items that are now in pastel colors.  

Happy shopping everyone!

Respected Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

👎

I don't  have anyone to celebrate Xmas with, my Family has all passed on. I still buy and decorate my kitchen table and love it. I'm also happy for the people who do have Family. I would never give a thumbs down to the man's birthday. Love Valerie, she's made my home full of happiness every season, and I have almost reached the point of no cupboard room, but I'll still buy ,and enjoy every minute of it.