Esteemed Contributor

CIJ on Q2 from noon to midnight ET on Monday

If the first peek at QVC Christmas lit the holiday fire and you can't wait until Friday morning for the next big round of shows on the main channel, Q2 has CIJ programming all day tomorrow (Monday) during its noon to midnight ET live airtime. The final two hours will be "Holiday Decorating with Alberti," which I know many in this forum look forward to...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CIJ on Q2 from noon to midnight ET on Monday

At first I was a little excited to tune in for some CIJ today, but so far I have seen absolutely nothing new, unless the Moose Munch could be considered new.  Cat Sad

If Alberti's decorating show tonight is the same, nothing but old stuff, what a huge letdown it will also be for me.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

At first I was a little excited to tune in for some CIJ today, but so far I have seen absolutely nothing new, unless the Moose Munch could be considered new.  Cat Sad

If Alberti's decorating show tonight is the same, nothing but old stuff, what a huge letdown it will also be for me.

@SHOPR   Whenever it is said "Decorating with Alberti," it is never what we want, just he selling Q decor.  He could do a show using Q decor and actually decorate, as Lisa R used to do.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR   Whenever it is said "Decorating with Alberti," it is never what we want, just he selling Q decor.  He could do a show using Q decor and actually decorate, as Lisa R used to do.

@mousiegirl, Yes, I agree.  He could make it an inspiring show full of ideas, showcasing all Q items, if only Q would go for it.  They wouldn't even have to be new items, although that would certainly be better, just items that work together and are not so random. 

I guess that idea for a show went out with LR because they wouldn't even let Jill go all out.  Her shows seemed to be filled with random decor placed here or there, as they all seem to be these days.

Esteemed Contributor

The "Holiday Decorating with Alberti" show is supposed to be more of a showcase for his personality and talents than the typical "At Home with X" shows that are presented by many different hosts. Hopefully as the CIJ and holiday seasons get into full swing, Alberti will have a chance to do more. I did feel like he had many items in his show that hadn't been shown during the rest of the day, so that seems a bit encouraging.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

As a followup, CIJ will again be on Q2 from noon to midnight ET this Monday, and there is a lot of CIJ programming on Q2 on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday as well...