Respected Contributor

They are Playing Christmas music on Music Choice cable station.  I like to stop by and take in a few songs as every once in a while I hear something I haven't before.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Christmas music!  I listen radom times all year long. Cheers me up when I'm sad.  Sometimes I listen to funny Christmas songs too. 

Honored Contributor

I found a free online radio station called Accuradio dot com

It has all kinds of music, and tons of 'channels' for various kinds of Christmas music, including just the old ones from like the 40's thru the 60's (Ella, Frank, Bing, Nat, etc.)

I listen to it off and on all year long. 

Respected Contributor

I keep a CD of Christmas music in my car and play it randomly throughout the year. 

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I found a free online radio station called Accuradio dot com

It has all kinds of music, and tons of 'channels' for various kinds of Christmas music, including just the old ones from like the 40's thru the 60's (Ella, Frank, Bing, Nat, etc.)

I listen to it off and on all year long. 

@Mominohio

Thanks for this info!!! Sometimes Music Choice only plays the more modern versions of the Christmas music, but I like the eras that you mentioned and will give this a try...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”