Trusted Contributor

I woke up and had this terrible feeling that QVC knew we were all so hungry for CIJ that they put the worst products of the entire season in July, because they knew we would buy these items now rather than later when they are mixed in with the really beautiful items they are planning to offer.  Did all of us Eskimos just buy a heap of snow?

Trusted Contributor

I actually didn't buy anything until the finale. WOW! Bought the advent cabin and lighted sled from plow and hearth. Brings me back to my kiddo days. And then the blue snowmen and blue butterfly clips from Valerie's show last night. Wanted more but managed to behave myself after that. Hope everyone had a Merry CIJ!! 

Trusted Contributor

I didn't do too bad during this CIJ...I got the scroll reindeer; the reindeer pedestals and the vintage bulb garland.  I really wanted theBL wreaths to replace my 8 year old ones, but  I refrained on those.  I have a whole set of the previous BL trees, garlands, and wreaths. So far all are working fine so I talked myself out of them but would love to have had the new technology. Who knows...looks like there are still some in stock so you never know.  It was lots of fun this past month and hope we are not strangers.

On to the Fall decor!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio, I've felt the way you describe in some years, but not this year.  I was so unimpressed with the offerings that I only watched a few minutes of the VPH shows on fast-forward.  I checked for new items daily, but only ordered the VPH lantern, a set of the VPH hemlock candle rings which I'm still debating returning and the Luminara hurricane which will be out year-round if I ever receive an unbroken one.

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

I woke up and had this terrible feeling that QVC knew we were all so hungry for CIJ that they put the worst products of the entire season in July, because they knew we would buy these items now rather than later when they are mixed in with the really beautiful items they are planning to offer.  Did all of us Eskimos just buy a heap of snow?

@RazorSharp  You know it.......

Trusted Contributor

Re: CIJ hangover?

[ Edited ]

I also felt a little sad to see CIJ come to an end.  For the first time in a long time I woke up this morning with no regrets about anything I bought!  I'm actually really looking forward to receiving all my purchases!  My gold cathedral mirror shipped already ~ hopefully everything else isn't far behind.  I'm looking forward to the upcoming harvest shows and more Christmas to come!!!  :-)

I wanted to add that since we're now back to our regularly scheduled programming I decided to put in my DVD of The Lucy Show.  Guess which episode I'm watching (and is my favorite)?  The Christmas one!  Love the two Christmas trees!!!  (I'm especially loving Viv's white tree)!   Have a great evening, everyone! 

Super Contributor

Re: CIJ hangover?

[ Edited ]

I have all of my QVC Christmas already sent to me. But have ordered a couple of things from Zulily that will be coming in a couple of weeks. Also have a Santa coming from Lenox.com from their one day Christmas in July and they are seeming to take forever to ship him. I  am used to getting things in like 3 or 4 days you know lol. So still have a few Christmas items waiting to make their way to me Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

Ok! I can see the logic in this! But if that is what they did, then all the good stuff is yet to come later in the season, right? That has to be right, doesn't it? Oh, please say it is right (then cut my cable/internet connection please!)