Esteemed Contributor

Re: CIJ WEEKEND JULY 14-16, WHAT DID YOU BUY?

FYI David's Great Big Christmas show tomorrow airs on QVC2 immediately after it ends on QVC.  I found it strange because usually there is more of a gap between repeats.  I had hoped to enjoy one of them but will miss both since I am attending a wedding at 2pm.  Oh well.  Videos will have to do.  

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@crazycockermom, I just peeked at your hearth from last Christmas-- @mousiegirl taught me how to float a thread to the top so it was easy to find, since I keep all the decorating pics up there-- and I think the new red striped large ornaments would look really good, and would definitely tie in with your red touches on the mantel. You could use a block or something as a riser and raise up one of the two on each side.  Pier1 sells pumpkin risers. Wonder if they might work? Here I am trying to spend your money!

Hey, your new doggie is gonna need a longjohn stocking! 

Well that's neat that you can do that.  I had no idea.  I'm going to have to learn that someday!

I'm glad you think the red will go on my hearth.  I was also thinking about using some sort of riser.  Will check out Pier 1 if my MG candle risers don't work.  Thanks for the idea!   Aren't we supposed to help each other spend money?   Well, it's nice when we can save money too.  Smiley Happy

Yep!  Buddy needs his own longjohns and also a personalized tree ornament.  I'm excited to get him his goodies!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Julie928 wrote:

I was going to start a thread asking the same question!  I always like to hear what others are buying and how they will use them.  So far I bought two of the cardinal & nest trees, the pip berry centerpiece, two sets of the boxwood fairy lights and the black swans.  I'm waiting for the boxwood wreath and trees that were on her facebook page.  I think they are going to be in this show but aren't showing up online yet.  Those and the glass cardinal & birdhouse ornaments.

@Julie928  I just cancelled the black swans.  I really couldn't find a place for them, and I have so much Halloween and Fall decor, lots of black cats and crows, I let them go.  I hope you love yours. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The only thing I bought was the Irish embroidered pumpkin runner for fall/autumn for my dinning room table...................

@lucymo  Oh Oh did you see that candle impressions deer candleholder with the snowflake candle Woman Wink Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt, I have the Charles Gallen table runner with lily of the valley embroidery.  It is so pretty, but the edges will NOT lie flat no matter what.  The runner just ripples down the table. Just wondering if you have any of the spring runners with that issue.  Some of the reviews mentioned it.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

The only thing I bought was the Irish embroidered pumpkin runner for fall/autumn for my dinning room table...................

@lucymo  Oh Oh did you see that candle impressions deer candleholder with the snowflake candle Woman Wink Woman Very Happy

@Spurt  I need to come to your house and learn some common sense about shopping. 

Yes, I'm afraid I did see that Candle Impressions deer candleholder.  I haven't ordered it yet though and have no plans to at the moment.  Like I've been saying I would want to order two and I don't need anymore candleholders.

I hope you enjoy the runner. It is beautiful. We will be doing fall decor in a short while and I love the gorgeous colors of that season.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Spurt  I need to come to your house and learn some common sense about shopping. 

Yes, I'm afraid I did see that Candle Impressions deer candleholder.  I haven't ordered it yet though and have no plans to at the moment.  Like I've been saying I would want to order two and I don't need anymore candleholders.

I hope you enjoy the runner. It is beautiful. We will be doing fall decor in a short while and I love the gorgeous colors of that season.

@lucymo

I admire your ability to RESIST! 

Rudolph

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

still debating about the cardinal slim trees.  I really like them but not sure I want those as my color scheme for the mantle.  I like doing more of a winter wonderland white/silver color scheme.  I could put them on the DR sideboard,  so anyways still debating.., I think I am wIting to see the angel as I truly want her ,  but if she turns out being pricey then she may be my only purchase .  Keep checking but no one has asked her price yet.  It would be nice to at least hsve a ballpark figure of price to go on.  I'm not on FB so can't ask myself.  Maybe someone e still will I'll keep checking.  Oh!  I do love the red truck waiting to see it presented.

@Kitty Galore

I have this one, really LOVE it.

Holiday 16" Slim Winter Tree with Cardinals & Holly - H209077

I really want these but I can't remember if I already have them!!!

Oy, that should tell me something huh?? LOL!!!

Set of 2 9" Snowy Trees with Cardinals by Valerie - H209492

I didn't see the red truck, not I gotta go look of course!!!

@ChiliPepper

I have those cardinal trees in the bucket and love them.  I have a snowmen/wintry/cardinal theme in my kitchen and that's where I use them....................

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@lucymo

I admire your ability to RESIST! 

Rudolph

@Spurt.  Thank you.  Thank you very much.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Spurt, I have the Charles Gallen table runner with lily of the valley embroidery.  It is so pretty, but the edges will NOT lie flat no matter what.  The runner just ripples down the table. Just wondering if you have any of the spring runners with that issue.  Some of the reviews mentioned it.

@SHOPR

I have the lily of the valley runner and didnt have a problem..........hopefully the pumpkin runner will be fine too.........will keep my fingers crossed...........