Honored Contributor

Re: CIJ WEEKEND JULY 14-16, WHAT DID YOU BUY?

@Susan Louise wrote:

I ordered a set of the white swans and 2 of the pip berry trees Smiley Happy

UPDATE:

*Frantically looks for the fire extinguisher*...before the CC emplodes  dahblink.gif

I have now ordered:

3 - Pip Trees (added 1)

1 - Set of white swans

1 - Set of glittered metal snowflake holders

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

The ivory is a good choice. Swans will look nice with white-washed.

I have huge skylights and it makes the house too bright. It's the opposite of yours. I have tried cream/ivory/white things and they just add more light. We just painted the house two shades darker beige and that has helped. 

I want to buy the ivory swans, too. Maybe I will find some somewhere else in different poses and sizes.

@SHOPR

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore wrote:

still debating about the cardinal slim trees.  I really like them but not sure I want those as my color scheme for the mantle.  I like doing more of a winter wonderland white/silver color scheme.  I could put them on the DR sideboard,  so anyways still debating.., I think I am wIting to see the angel as I truly want her ,  but if she turns out being pricey then she may be my only purchase .  Keep checking but no one has asked her price yet.  It would be nice to at least hsve a ballpark figure of price to go on.  I'm not on FB so can't ask myself.  Maybe someone e still will I'll keep checking.  Oh!  I do love the red truck waiting to see it presented.

@Kitty Galore

I have this one, really LOVE it.

Holiday 16" Slim Winter Tree with Cardinals & Holly - H209077

I really want these but I can't remember if I already have them!!!

Oy, that should tell me something huh?? LOL!!!

Set of 2 9" Snowy Trees with Cardinals by Valerie - H209492

I didn't see the red truck, not I gotta go look of course!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Nomore,  I understand your dilemma because of so much light, but I'm envious.  Only my kitchen is bright.  Because it sticks out past the rest of the house, it has windows facing south, west, and north, which makes me so happy, but, the rest of the house could use more natural light.

If you ever find similar swans elsewhere, please post here.  I like that idea.  I haven't thought to search for them and this weekend I probably won't get to search, but I will post if I ever find any. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

still debating about the cardinal slim trees.  I really like them but not sure I want those as my color scheme for the mantle.  I like doing more of a winter wonderland white/silver color scheme.  I could put them on the DR sideboard,  so anyways still debating.., I think I am wIting to see the angel as I truly want her ,  but if she turns out being pricey then she may be my only purchase .  Keep checking but no one has asked her price yet.  It would be nice to at least hsve a ballpark figure of price to go on.  I'm not on FB so can't ask myself.  Maybe someone e still will I'll keep checking.  Oh!  I do love the red truck waiting to see it presented.

@Kitty Galore

I have this one, really LOVE it.

Holiday 16" Slim Winter Tree with Cardinals & Holly - H209077

I really want these but I can't remember if I already have them!!!

Oy, that should tell me something huh?? LOL!!!

Set of 2 9" Snowy Trees with Cardinals by Valerie - H209492

I didn't see the red truck, not I gotta go look of course!!!

@ChiliPepper  The trees are adorable in the buckets! As for wondering if you got them or not, you can check your acct online by just doing a search or you can call CS and ask Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@ChiliPepper  The trees are adorable in the buckets! As for wonderinf if you got them or not, you can check your acct online by just doing a search or you can call CS and ask Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise

Yes, I'll have to check my account because it would have been last year so they will still be in the current list.

I have a thing for cardinals (amongst other things!) so I probably did. 

The issue is that I can't remember, how bad is that LOL??? 

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@ChiliPepper  The trees are adorable in the buckets! As for wonderinf if you got them or not, you can check your acct online by just doing a search or you can call CS and ask Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise

Yes, I'll have to check my account because it would have been last year so they will still be in the current list.

@ChiliPepper  I don't remember that they were offered last year, thought they were new this year.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise

Yes I did (as I hang my head in shame) LOL!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise

@ChiliPepper  I don't remember that they were offered last year, thought they were new this year.

@mousiegirl

I got mine in September "as is".No Image Found

I don't see the single, flat one on the order status but I know I have it. I must have overlooked it.

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise

@mousiegirl

I got mine in September "as is".No Image Found

I don't see the single, flat one on the order status but I know I have it. I must have overlooked it.

@ChiliPepper  Oh, I thought you were talking about the slim trees, I do remember these. Smiley Happy  I have accidentally duplicated items through the years, forgetting that I already had them, terrible, lol.