Honored Contributor

CIJ WEEKEND JULY 14-16, WHAT DID YOU BUY?

So far, and I am trying to behave, but am slowly failing, lol, I bought Joan River's ladybug ornaments, Valerie's peppermint trees, pip berry lit trees, and Valerie's lit Santa ornaments.

Valued Contributor

Re: CIJ WEEKEND JULY 14-16, WHAT DID YOU BUY?

I purchased the TSV, the Kringle bags! Such a lifesaver!

Trusted Contributor

I was going to start a thread asking the same question!  I always like to hear what others are buying and how they will use them.  So far I bought two of the cardinal & nest trees, the pip berry centerpiece, two sets of the boxwood fairy lights and the black swans.  I'm waiting for the boxwood wreath and trees that were on her facebook page.  I think they are going to be in this show but aren't showing up online yet.  Those and the glass cardinal & birdhouse ornaments.

Respected Contributor

Well, it's only the first day, so I'm sure there will be lots more to tempt me, but so far, I haven't bought anything.  I'm on a strict budget this year so it will have to be an extra special item to part me from my money.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl ~ I mentioned in another thread that I will use them for harvest ~ on our kitchen table with a harvest plaid runner and faux pumpkins and gourds.  Maybe you could incorporate them that way?  (Yes, I'm an enabler)!

Honored Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

@mousiegirl ~ I mentioned in another thread that I will use them for harvest ~ on our kitchen table with a harvest plaid runner and faux pumpkins and gourds.  Maybe you could incorporate them that way?  (Yes, I'm an enabler)!

@Julie928  After I posted, I read your other post, then bought the swans.  I can use them for Halloween/Fall. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered a set of the white swans and 2 of the pip berry trees Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Nothing so far, I'm not watching, but looked at items recently on air. I noticed they had the "Ed on Air, set of 2 brass deer, which I have already. They are nice and heavy, smooth finish. I like them, and for the price? I bought them sometime after Christmas last year.
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl ~ Yay!  I'm glad you got them!  We'll have to post back here when we get them and let each other know how we like them!  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

still debating about the cardinal slim trees.  I really like them but not sure I want those as my color scheme for the mantle.  I like doing more of a winter wonderland white/silver color scheme.  I could put them on the DR sideboard,  so anyways still debating.., I think I am wIting to see the angel as I truly want her ,  but if she turns out being pricey then she may be my only purchase .  Keep checking but no one has asked her price yet.  It would be nice to at least hsve a ballpark figure of price to go on.  I'm not on FB so can't ask myself.  Maybe someone e still will I'll keep checking.  Oh!  I do love the red truck waiting to see it presented.