Respected Contributor

WhooHoo! Thank you for the update!  Love watching CIJ no matter what month it is in.  Great change from all the boring programming QVC puts out.

Honored Contributor

I know people love CIJ but I'm not one of them. .My summers are all about enjoying summer so I tune out and turn off CIJ programming.  

Respected Contributor

All the Christmas knick knacks you have will end up at Goodwill or the landfill. Go ahead, ask your kids.

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

All the Christmas knick knacks you have will end up at Goodwill or the landfill. Go ahead, ask your kids.

@chessylady  I have no kids. I buy things to make me happy while I'm alive. When I'm dead I won't care. 

Super Contributor

I can't wait. I need to get a new tree. I had a Bethlehem tree for about 6 years and it finally died. I am hoping for a good deal.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@chessylady  Thanks for the laugh.  I didn't buy them for anyone else but me.  I enjoy the things I've aquired very much indeed.

Honored Contributor

I always look forward to CIJ. I hope they have Valerie back in the studio by then!

I doubt I will be buying this year, but I am always looking forward to watching. I certainly breaks up the endless clothing, handbags, shoes and beauty products they run day after day after day most of the rest of the year. 

Occasional Contributor

I look forward to CIJ as well as the harvest and Halloween shows.  Even if I don't buy anything, I enjoy seeing the presentations and it puts a little Christmas cheer in my day, even if it is 90 degrees out.  I love Valerie's items. 

But to each his/her own.  Flip the channel if you don't like it.  That's what I do when the jewelry shows are on.

Contributor

Will she be the TSV on the 26th.  The June TSV schedule goes to the 19th, so hard to say.   

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for letting us know, i for one love to watch, and get new ideas in which to decorate, with what i already have. That was kind of you!