Trusted Contributor

Re: CIJ Scott Living Reindeer

My pearl reindeer arrived yesterday, and I just got around to opening it.  I had low expectations because of the reviews about so many of them arriving broken, so I was pleased to find that mine aririved in perfect condition.  I thought it was actually packaged really well.  It was kind of a pain to get open it was packaged so meticulously.  I might leave this out for a bit before putting in storage for the holidays.  

Honored Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

My pearl reindeer arrived yesterday, and I just got around to opening it.  I had low expectations because of the reviews about so many of them arriving broken, so I was pleased to find that mine aririved in perfect condition.  I thought it was actually packaged really well.  It was kind of a pain to get open it was packaged so meticulously.  I might leave this out for a bit before putting in storage for the holidays.  

@TenderMercies,  So glad that you received your Reindeer in great condition.  Mine came in beautiful condition as well in the Bronze.  I'm leaving him out somewhere in the house.  I think they are an amazing piece and so glad that I was able to get one before they sold out.

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo

@TenderMercies

I'm so happy for you that your deer arrived safely and that you love them.  What a relief I'm sure.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo

@TenderMercies

I'm so happy for you that your deer arrived safely and that you love them.  What a relief I'm sure.

@SHOPR  Thank you and it sure was a relief to see him  in great condition.  He's a beautiful  piece, well worth the price paid.  He is a gorgeous Bronze.  I know I would have loved all the colors but I had storage in mind and this color can stay out.

Are you shopping today for free shipping?  I went through my wish list and found that I wasn't interested in much of it now.  So, I'm just looking to see if there's something that's on CIJ sale price that I want.  Saving that much money is  really helpful.