Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

100_2770.jpg

@MTH  Here are the David Shindler deer candle holders.  They are an antique gold and about 17" and 14" H.  Anyone else have them?  They were on QVC several years ago.

@lucymo  These are beautiful, and I never saw them, because if I had, I would have pounced, lol.  I am attaching pictures of the holders I bought last year at zulily, about 15 1/2 inches. DSCF1278.JPGDSCF1277.JPGDSCF1275.JPGDSCF1276.JPG I bought four, and think they are fabulous. Smiley Happy  The top looks a bit crooked in the pictures, but it isn't, that I can see.

@mousiegirl  I like them, they are beautiful.  I didn't see them at Zulily or they would be in my deer herd too.   I've decided that I need to go check  out Zulily more often. I've found some really good buys there.  I'll check them out when I get home today and see what they have available now.

@lucymo  It's funny, but for the last three days zulily is presenting the same items with a few new, maybe so as not to be in competition with CIJ, but they should be presenting Christmas soon.