Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo  LOL..I'm having the same problem. I have also been considering the reindeer pillar set.  Did you see them???H208848

@MTH  I did see the reindeer pillar set by Home Reflections---it was very nice and I was tempted......it's on my wishlist waiting to see more stuff......the angel piece by HR was also nice...  Glad to see a few new things.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo  LOL..I'm having the same problem. I have also been considering the reindeer pillar set.  Did you see them???H208848

@MTH  I did see the reindeer pillar set by Home Reflections---it was very nice and I was tempted......it's on my wishlist waiting to see more stuff......the angel piece by HR was also nice...  Glad to see a few new things.....

@Spurt I ordered the champagne ones.    Let me know if you cave on them too!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

Does anyone know what the melting snowmen VPH showed are made of.  I watched the video and it was not mentioned.  I have a friend that collects snowmen but only ceramic not plastic ones.

My Favorite Breed is Adopted 

@DiAnne, It should be mentioned in the item description, but unfortunately it isn't.  Usually, if an item is ceramic, glass, or porcelain, Valerie is sure to emphasize that.  I think these are resin.  I could be wrong, but most of the figurines like this on QVC are made of resin.  

Esteemed Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

I just hope we don't all get started with the food items or I would be 'two ton lucy' in just a little while.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo Did you see M51316? Drooling.

@RazorSharp, Why NO, I had not seen the caramels, but now I have.  My mouth is watering.  I want the combo and I've never even heard of the company.   Look what you've done! LOL

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

I said I wasn't going to buy anything this year but my will power had no immunity against a few things.

H206646 Valerie's Illuminated Ceramic village w/trees

This village is gorgeous in person. Love the trees.

H208717 Faceted Drop Candle Rings

H208694 Illuminated Mirrored Mosaic Spheres

H206416 Frosted Evergreen picks

H208715 Hemlock Candle Rings

Please don't judge or point fingers.  Some of us can't help ourselves.  LOL

@lucymo 

Enjoy your purchases!!!  

Darn it I must've missed those Hemlock Candle Rings---now they are no longer available Woman Sad

@Spurt  I believe those Hemlock rings sold out when presented.  They are nice once you shake off the excess glitter.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

I just hope we don't all get started with the food items or I would be 'two ton lucy' in just a little while.  Smiley Happy

@RazorSharp, Why NO, I had not seen the caramels, but now I have.  My mouth is watering.  I want the combo and I've never even heard of the company.   Look what you've done! LOL

@SHOPR- thanks for mentioning the caramels. They look delicious. I just ordered some. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

I saw these, too! My mouth is watering. Tempting.....

I had to look up the company, it's out of Memphis, TN. No high fructose corn syrup is used. Few more flavors on their site.

@SHOPR

@lucymo

@RazorSharp

Honored Contributor

Re: CIJ Purchases

[ Edited ]

@RazorSharp wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

I said I wasn't going to buy anything this year but my will power had no immunity against a few things.

@lucymo  What color spheres?  I bought two sets of red finials and one of brown, so far.

@mousiegirl  Oh, well, we do this every year so why did we think this year would be any different.  I am tempted by the chocolate finials but I have so many I am resisting.  I am thinking of getting the spheres in Frost and Champagne to use with the finials that I already have in those colors.  What do you think?  LOL

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  What color spheres?  I bought two sets of red finials and one of brown, so far.

@mousiegirl  Oh, well, we do this every year so why did we think this year would be any different.  I am tempted by the chocolate finials but I have so many I am resisting.  I am thinking of getting the spheres in Frost and Champagne to use with the finials that I already have in those colors.  What do you think?  LOL

@lucymo  I wonder why the ink color changes, I can barly see what I am typing, LOL.  I have been thinking about the spheres, but then I think about how many I have and don't use.  I have two sets of the original red, havn't used those in years, cobalt blue never used, black havn't used in years, and the garden spheres in chocolate.

I have the frost finials and was thinking about the spheres to match in my red room setting, but I don't think I can cram another tiem into the display, lol, pathetic, isn't it.

It is pathetic.  I wonder if we would all be as bad if we weren't banded together here for all the seasonal shows, not just Christmas, but every season.  We see something and run post it on here and of course everyone runs to check it out.  We do have fun though and get some nice stuff to decorate with. 

@RazorSharp 

Did you read my post about being thankful none of us had started  with the food?  I'm guessing that you want to see if I will turn into 'two ton Lucy'.

Well, I did go look at the Caramels and of course I'm tempted but I hurriedly left that page.  So, if you order them don't tell me, please.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR

Thanks for the reply.  I was thinking it probably was not ceramic.  

Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@SHOPR- thanks for mentioning the caramels. They look delicious. I just ordered some. 

LOL.  They really do look delicious and the flavors sound very interesting.  Blame @RazorSharp.  It's entirely his fault.