@RazorSharp wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

I said I wasn't going to buy anything this year but my will power had no immunity against a few things.

H206646 Valerie's Illuminated Ceramic village w/trees

This village is gorgeous in person. Love the trees.

H208717 Faceted Drop Candle Rings

H208694 Illuminated Mirrored Mosaic Spheres

H206416 Frosted Evergreen picks

H208715 Hemlock Candle Rings

Please don't judge or point fingers.  Some of us can't help ourselves.  LOL

@lucymo  What color spheres?  I bought two sets of red finials and one of brown, so far.

@mousiegirl  Oh, well, we do this every year so why did we think this year would be any different.  I am tempted by the chocolate finials but I have so many I am resisting.  I am thinking of getting the spheres in Frost and Champagne to use with the finials that I already have in those colors.  What do you think?  LOL

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

I said I wasn't going to buy anything this year but my will power had no immunity against a few things.

@lucymo  What color spheres?  I bought two sets of red finials and one of brown, so far.

@mousiegirl  Oh, well, we do this every year so why did we think this year would be any different.  I am tempted by the chocolate finials but I have so many I am resisting.  I am thinking of getting the spheres in Frost and Champagne to use with the finials that I already have in those colors.  What do you think?  LOL

@lucymo  I wonder why the ink color changes, I can barly see what I am typing, LOL.  I have been thinking about the spheres, but then I think about how many I have and don't use.  I have two sets of the original red, havn't used those in years, cobalt blue never used, black havn't used in years, and the garden spheres in chocolate.

I have the frost finials and was thinking about the spheres to match in my red room setting, but I don't think I can cram another tiem into the display, lol, pathetic, isn't it.

It is pathetic.  I wonder if we would all be as bad if we weren't banded together here for all the seasonal shows, not just Christmas, but every season.  We see something and run post it on here and of course everyone runs to check it out.  We do have fun though and get some nice stuff to decorate with. 

I just hope we don't all get started with the food items or I would be 'two ton lucy' in just a little while.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo Did you see M51316? Drooling.

@RazorSharp 

Did you read my post about being thankful none of us had started  with the food?  I'm guessing that you want to see if I will turn into 'two ton Lucy'.

Well, I did go look at the Caramels and of course I'm tempted but I hurriedly left that page.  So, if you order them don't tell me, please.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo Remember, caramel is just sugar, so they're fat free!  I just mapped driving directions to this company, and it would only take 3 hours to get there!  Road trip!

@RazorSharp Yes, but the sugar will make me fat.  I was just thinking that you could hit I-40 and go to the company and I bet they would have bulk caramels at a special price too.  So, when are you going?  Smiley Happy

@lucymoYou know, I-40 is a block away from my house.  I might already be on my way!

@RazorSharp  Well, you be careful and I figure they will have to throw you out of the 'candy factory' because you'll be tasting every flavor.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo 

Enjoy your purchases!!!  

Darn it I must've missed those Hemlock Candle Rings---now they are no longer available Woman Sad

@Spurt

I really meant to leave a review somewhere here about those candle rings. Normally I don't care for Valerie's rings, especially for the price, but I ordered these and could just kick myself for not ordering several more sets. I was really impressed with the look, the fullness and just the quality in general. 

I like to have all matching candle rings in one room sometimes, so I'm going to be watching for these to return to hopefully get at least one more set.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  LOL..I'm having the same problem. I have also been considering the reindeer pillar set.  Did you see them???H208848

@MTH  Hello, Fl friend,  I had not seen the Reindeer until you mentioned them.  I've been trying to multitask today and I am not good at that.  

Anyway, of course I think I will like them in Champagne.  My  problem is that I have a set of Reindeer candle holders in gold that I got when David Shindler was at QVC so now I'm trying to justify getting more.  Thanks for letting me know.  Enabler.  lol

@lucymo  Sorry about the enabling Lucy....but I did get the champagne.  In some of teh pics its looks darker than others but I'm hoping its on the lighter color side.  Couldn't resist them tho.  I tried to get JPC to talk me out of them, but she didn't. LOL

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  LOL..I'm having the same problem. I have also been considering the reindeer pillar set.  Did you see them???H208848

@MTH  Hello, Fl friend,  I had not seen the Reindeer until you mentioned them.  I've been trying to multitask today and I am not good at that.  

Anyway, of course I think I will like them in Champagne.  My  problem is that I have a set of Reindeer candle holders in gold that I got when David Shindler was at QVC so now I'm trying to justify getting more.  Thanks for letting me know.  Enabler.  lol

@lucymo  Sorry about the enabling Lucy....but I did get the champagne.  In some of teh pics its looks darker than others but I'm hoping its on the lighter color side.  Couldn't resist them tho.  I tried to get JPC to talk me out of them, but she didn't. LOL

@MTH  I got them too, just couldn't pass them up and with the candle too.  I don't know how good the candle is but it looks pretty with the deer.  I got champagne as my others are gold.  If I can get to my David Shindler deer I will send a picture to you.

JPC is not doing her job, we are out here without any supervision just buying and buying.  lol

I usually always look at the new arrivals but not today.  So, thanks for telling me about the deer.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH  I got them too, just couldn't pass them up and with the candle too.  I don't know how good the candle is but it looks pretty with the deer.  I got champagne as my others are gold.  If I can get to my David Shindler deer I will send a picture to you.

JPC is not doing her job, we are out here without any supervision just buying and buying.  lol

I usually always look at the new arrivals but not today.  So, thanks for telling me about the deer.

@lucymo Glad I'm not alone.  I also got the silver vintage ones that Valerie had on on July 1st. You know,,...the ones I told you I wasn't gonna get either.  LOL.  Those silver ones are going in my front windows of a guest room. I have good sized window sills for them.  . Not sure where I'll put these yet but I just had to have them.  LOL.  I have a mixture of colors of my reindeer...for some reason I don't want them all to match so these are champagne.  I think you're right about JPC. She's left us unsupervised for too long and we are being bad.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  I wonder why the ink color changes, I can barly see what I am typing, LOL.  I have been thinking about the spheres, but then I think about how many I have and don't use.  I have two sets of the original red, havn't used those in years, cobalt blue never used, black havn't used in years, and the garden spheres in chocolate.

I have the frost finials and was thinking about the spheres to match in my red room setting, but I don't think I can cram another tiem into the display, lol, pathetic, isn't it.

It is pathetic.  I wonder if we would all be as bad if we weren't banded together here for all the seasonal shows, not just Christmas, but every season.  We see something and run post it on here and of course everyone runs to check it out.  We do have fun though and get some nice stuff to decorate with. 

I just hope we don't all get started with the food items or I would be 'two ton lucy' in just a little while.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo Did you see M51316? Drooling.

@RazorSharp 

Did you read my post about being thankful none of us had started  with the food?  I'm guessing that you want to see if I will turn into 'two ton Lucy'.

Well, I did go look at the Caramels and of course I'm tempted but I hurriedly left that page.  So, if you order them don't tell me, please.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo  There is a company here that makes the best with salt on top and good sized pieces, but I have forgotten the name.  Every year, I say I will make these, pretty easy, but I havn't yet, but have loads of recipes.  It is tempting to buy them.

@mousiegirl  I try really hard not to keep that sort of food around  the house because we have no will power with that either.  Too many empty calories accompany the yummy taste.  Enjoy if you get the candy.

@lucymo  I am not getting the candy because I want to make it myself during Christmas if I can find the time, besides, I am still working on Junior'summer mini  cheesecakes, lol.

Honored Contributor

100_2770.jpg

@MTH  Here are the David Shindler deer candle holders.  They are an antique gold and about 17" and 14" H.  Anyone else have them?  They were on QVC several years ago.

Honored Contributor

Re: CIJ Purchases

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  Wow! You've been busy! Smiley Very Happy

I'm trying to catch up with all the threads...missed a few pages here and there somehow...LOL

So far I have maintained just getting the 2 bronze Hudson Lanterns. I am probably going to get that poinsettia Christmas tree collar at Pier 1 too. I just can't stop thinking about it.  It will match so well with that poinsettia mantal scarf I got at Pier 1 last year.

At least that's not as bad as what I bought last year by this time...

Don't forget to post when you get all of your new treasures!

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  Wow! You've been busy! Smiley Very Happy

I'm trying to catch up with all the threads...missed a few pages here and there somehow...LOL

So far I have maintained just getting the 2 bronze Hudson Lanterns. I am probably going to get that poinsettia Christmas tree collar at Pier 1 too. I just can't stop thinking about it. 

At least that's not as bad as what I bought last year by this time...

Don't forget to post when you get all of your new treasures!

@Susan Louise I won't be getting much more.  As we always said, 'Lord, have mercy' this is getting out of hand.  lol 

Hope the heat wave hasn't and won't make it to you.  It's hot and dry here today too.

Trusted Contributor

Re: CIJ Purchases

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

100_2770.jpg

@MTH  Here are the David Shindler deer candle holders.  They are an antique gold and about 17" and 14" H.  Anyone else have them?  They were on QVC several years ago.

@lucymo  Those are awesome!!  I can see why you thought they were close.  I'm sure the designers look at others for inspiration!  Thanks for digging those out and sharing.  They are pretty close to the same height too!