Trusted Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@Susan Louise - thank you for sharing that info.  I had read the reviews before I ordered.  The lights are an added perk for me, not the primary reason for my purchase.  I'll be using in a similar fashion as Razor Sharp.  They'll be hung from my curtain rod to hang in my front window.  I've seen the punched metal stars everywhere locally but they're not 3 dimensional and wouldn't work for where I want to place them....fingers crossed that they work out for me. 

@Buck-i-Nana Don't worry about the lights.  I'm not sure what the lights looked like in today's presentation (I fell asleep during the show!), but in person, they are very bright.  I ended up getting another for my bedroom Here's a quick shot I took for you in the living room:

image.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@RazorSharp - I love your style!  That arrangement is wonderful.  I live in a 60s rancher and for whatever reason, the builder didn't do interior window frames and the sill is only 1/2".  I've honestly given serious thought to having sills built, but found out it would be a rather expensive undertaking.  So, essentially any decorating I want to do in my windows has to hang!

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@Susan Louise - thank you for sharing that info.  I had read the reviews before I ordered.  The lights are an added perk for me, not the primary reason for my purchase.  I'll be using in a similar fashion as Razor Sharp.  They'll be hung from my curtain rod to hang in my front window.  I've seen the punched metal stars everywhere locally but they're not 3 dimensional and wouldn't work for where I want to place them....fingers crossed that they work out for me. 

@Buck-i-Nana Don't worry about the lights.  I'm not sure what the lights looked like in today's presentation (I fell asleep during the show!), but in person, they are very bright.  I ended up getting another for my bedroom Here's a quick shot I took for you in the living room:

image.jpeg

@RazorSharp Beautiful!!!

Trusted Contributor

Ok...I know this thread seems to be about items everyone already received but I didn't want to start a new thread on items bought this weekend so here goes....Just bought the new luminara 360 peppermint candy pillar.  Must be new on the website today but super cute and 100 day battery life.  H208847.  Let me know what anyone thinks! I got the green.

Luminara 7 360 Embedded Peppermint Candy Flameless Candle - H208847

Honored Contributor

I've only bought two items so far- the Connemarra marble nativity for a friend who collects nativities.

Also ordered the Hampton Popcorn for the 12/5 delivery.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: CIJ Purchases

[ Edited ]

@MTH wrote:

Ok...I know this thread seems to be about items everyone already received but I didn't want to start a new thread on items bought this weekend so here goes....Just bought the new luminara 360 peppermint candy pillar.  Must be new on the website today but super cute and 100 day battery life.  H208847.  Let me know what anyone thinks! I got the green.

Luminara 7 360 Embedded Peppermint Candy Flameless Candle - H208847

@MTH  No, this thread is for our purchases, ordered and received during CIJ.  That's what I understood from the title. 

The candles are beautiful.  I have seen them before, not sure if it was last year or when.   I have some that are similar but have pinecones on them.  Hope you love them.

ETA:

My mistake.  My candles are CI, not Luminara.  I think CI also had the ones that I saw with Peppermints too.

Honored Contributor

I said I wasn't going to buy anything this year but my will power had no immunity against a few things.

H206646 Valerie's Illuminated Ceramic village w/trees

This village is gorgeous in person. Love the trees.

H208717 Faceted Drop Candle Rings

H208694 Illuminated Mirrored Mosaic Spheres

H206416 Frosted Evergreen picks

H208715 Hemlock Candle Rings

Please don't judge or point fingers.  Some of us can't help ourselves.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

I said I wasn't going to buy anything this year but my will power had no immunity against a few things.

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  LOL..I'm having the same problem. I have also been considering the reindeer pillar set.  Did you see them???H208848

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  What color spheres?  I bought two sets of red finials and one of brown, so far.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  What color spheres?  I bought two sets of red finials and one of brown, so far.

@mousiegirl  I got the silver.  Since they are mirrored mosaic I think the silver has a more 'bright, reflective' look than other colors.  I would normally get the gold or champagne but in this case, I chose silver.