Trusted Contributor

I thought we neeeded a thread for our purchases as many of us who ordered from the July 1 show may want to share reviews of either those items or any forthcoming ones.  

I received H208721 - S2 Illuminated Cone Ornament Trees by VPH in silver today.  They are stunning and bright, and I am thrilled.  If these show up As Is, i highly recommend grabbing them.  

Respected Contributor

I couldn't resist the Waterford & Connemara marble Charra Holiday hurricane lamp.  I got it in the Grey mist.

I also got H208717 - glittered faceted drop candle rings.

Caved again and got H207287 - ED on Air Punched Metal Hanging Star.

I like that all of these are items I can use any time I want, not just during the Christmas season.

Trusted Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

I couldn't resist the Waterford & Connemara marble Charra Holiday hurricane lamp.  I got it in the Grey mist.

I like that all of these are items I can use any time I want, not just during the Christmas season.

@Buck-i-Nana I have the ED on Air Punched Metal Hanging Star, and I love it.  I just replaced the batteries, actually (along with many different items that needed new batteries).  I keep mine up all year.  It hangs from the curtain rod in my living room.  I removed the chain and hanged the star by the loop directly at the top of it from the nut that secures the center of the curtain rod to the hanging bracket.  I've been wanting to get one for the bedroom, and now that it is on sale, I'm thinking of getting another.

Valued Contributor

I was trying to be a lookie-loo, but my husband got involved, lol! 

He said he found one almost empty container with only Lisa's owls, and he knew I needed some shopping therapy. Ok, dokie Smiley Happy

I received the hemlock candle rings and I still need to shake them out outside. Also, got a twin fair isle blanket to cover a bed. It is nice, so my husband said to buy the grey one for our bed. 

I got tired of seeing the tsv throws every time I turned on the tv, so instead, I bought the Irish throw and pillow cover; I won't be one of the 110,000+ and the Irish ones look cozy classic.

Then, lol, I ordered the green bottle brush garland. Probably have to take it outside and give it a shaking, too.  Then, by request by my husband, really!, no kidding!, the ribbon berry cone tree!  It hasn't been presented either.

I think that's enough, unless, I see birch luminara appear mysteriously here.

H208696 Ribbon and Berry tree
H209281 Set of 2 6' Glittered Antiqued Bottle Brush Garlands

H208615
Berkshire Oversized Queen Fair Isle Loftmink/Sherpa Blanket

sorry, unable to link on iPad.

Respected Contributor

@Nomore - uh oh...I had to go look at your items and that ribbon and berry tree is beautiful.  Oh my.  It would look so cute sitting on my entry table.  I could put some fairy lights on it and...and....and....

I'll be back right after I put that in my cart!!!

Valued Contributor

Don't blame me now! ........Blame my husband...he was looking over my shoulder at Valerie's Facebook page! LOL!

Honored Contributor

Re: CIJ Purchases

[ Edited ]

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@Buck-i-Nana  I remember seeing the presentation for the star last year and just saw the new video posted. I was tempted last year until I saw that the lights just are not bright enough. I also just read the reviews and some folks found it to be quite heavy. 

The only item I bought of ED's last year was a string of grapevine star lights. I wound up returning them mainly because the weight of the 6 AA batteries needed for the string of lights weighed too much for our tree. It was very heavy for a relatively short strand of stars. 

Anyway, I just thought I'd pass on the FYI if you hadn't read the reviews yet for your star Smiley Happy

Contributor

Nomore...your husband has good taste lol!

I also ordered that ribbon and berry cone tree, along with the matching wreath H208695.

I love anything plaid and when I first saw these items last night I ordered both right away. 

Hope your husband enjoys it, along with you of course!

Highlighted
Contributor

Nomore...your husband has good taste!

I also ordered the berry and ribbon cone tree, along with the wreath H208695.

I love plaid and kinda country/rustic and this wreath and tree fit the bill.  I saw them online last night and ordered right away.

Nothing else has even peaked my interest.

Hope your husband enjoys his tree, along with you of course!

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise - thank you for sharing that info.  I had read the reviews before I ordered.  The lights are an added perk for me, not the primary reason for my purchase.  I'll be using in a similar fashion as Razor Sharp.  They'll be hung from my curtain rod to hang in my front window.  I've seen the punched metal stars everywhere locally but they're not 3 dimensional and wouldn't work for where I want to place them....fingers crossed that they work out for me.