Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@lucymo I didn't like anything in YHJ, but I must have the new Luninara snowflake pillars in silver snowflake and white. I found these white candle rings to use them in a display on a large mirror on my white Duraflame fireplace with 2 sets of the white sequined glitter trees, H203513.  Here are the candle rings:

image.jpeg

@RazorSharp  Sounds like a very pretty display.  What  kind of pedestal will you put the snowflake candles on?  I do like the looks of the candle ring, very pristine, snowy look.  Thanks for sharing.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@lucymo I didn't like anything in YHJ, but I must have the new Luninara snowflake pillars in silver snowflake and white. I found these white candle rings to use them in a display on a large mirror on my white Duraflame fireplace with 2 sets of the white sequined glitter trees, H203513.  Here are the candle rings:

image.jpeg

@RazorSharp  Sounds like a very pretty display.  What  kind of pedestal will you put the snowflake candles on?  I do like the looks of the candle ring, very pristine, snowy look.  Thanks for sharing.

@lucymo I was originally thinking that I would put them on VPH's recent TSV pedestals in blue, but considering the dimensions of all the items in the display, I don't think I'm going to use pedestals. I want the trees to sort of envelop the candles, and have the trees provide the height in the display. The candles will be cupped by the trees and will be a nice contrast in height,  but they'll still be the focal point.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

Did anyone see the new items listed in the email that came this morning about Jill's show?  There are a couple of new lit items, and I have to say, IMO, they're not too attractive.

@RazorSharp  I got the email and nothing appeals to me at all.  I'm thinking the items from last year look better than any of the new ones.  She's showing the white porcelain pieces and they are beautiful, the sleigh, reindeer, polar bear, santa & snowman.  I mention those in case some might not realize they are still available to purchase.

Maybe they are saving all of the fabulous new pieces for the CIJ weekend.  I'm optimistic and hopefully, won't be in vain.  lol

@lucymo  Hi GF! Smiley Happy

I just viewed the QVC schedule for next weekend. It looks like VPH will be on for several shows and one of them specifically states it will have 'all new' from 9-10pm est on 7/17. I'm sure she will have other new pieces scattered throughout her other shows too.

I did cave and get 2 of the 11" Luminara lanterns in bronze, but that is it. I might get one or two additional ones for gifts too before the July sale ends...on the fence. The size, versatility and price is right and the family members will enjoy them. I haven't decided on the color for them yet either. I may have to hint around the next time I talk to them LOL

Hope you have been well and enjoying the summer. Time is just flying by here. We have a lot of work being done on our home...in and out...mainly maintenance though...stuff that can't be postponed another year. We also had to buy another fridge/freezer last week because the one we keep in our basement that we bought in 2000 just died. Thankfully the freezer wasn't packed like it is normally and I was able to keep food from getting wasted. Talk about 'clever' organizing of our freezer/fridge upstairs. What a pain...and a big job! I going to start a new thread about the adventure in the home forum.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

Did anyone see the new items listed in the email that came this morning about Jill's show?  There are a couple of new lit items, and I have to say, IMO, they're not too attractive.

@RazorSharp  I got the email and nothing appeals to me at all.  I'm thinking the items from last year look better than any of the new ones.  She's showing the white porcelain pieces and they are beautiful, the sleigh, reindeer, polar bear, santa & snowman.  I mention those in case some might not realize they are still available to purchase.

Maybe they are saving all of the fabulous new pieces for the CIJ weekend.  I'm optimistic and hopefully, won't be in vain.  lol

@lucymo  Hi GF! Smiley Happy

I just viewed the QVC schedule for next weekend. It looks like VPH will be on for several shows and one of them specifically states it will have 'all new' from 9-10pm est on 7/17. I'm sure she will have other new pieces scattered throughout her other shows too.

I did cave and get 2 of the 11" Luminara lanterns in bronze, but that is it. I might get one or two additional ones for gifts too before the July sale ends...on the fence. The size, versatility and price is right and the family members will enjoy them. I haven't decided on the color for them yet either. I may have to hint around the next time I talk to them LOL

Hope you have been well and enjoying the summer. Time is just flying by here. We have a lot of work being done on our home...in and out...mainly maintenance though...stuff that can't be postponed another year. We also had to buy another fridge/freezer last week because the one we keep in our basement that we bought in 2000 just died. Thankfully the freezer wasn't packed like it is normally and I was able to keep food from getting wasted. Talk about 'clever' organizing of our freezer/fridge upstairs. What a pain...and a big job! I going to start a new thread about the adventure in the home forum.

@Susan Louise   Hello GF,  good to hear from you and thanks for the info.  I get lazy sometimes and don't check the program guide so thanks for doing it for me.

My goodness, sounds like things have been happening  out NE way.  I always wonder why everything happens at once, repairs and replacement seems to go hand in hand at our house too.  I'm glad you didn't have the freezer loaded for winter as that's what we do.  One time we lost a freezer full of meat and veggies.  State Farm wasn't happy.  lol

I'm still debating on the 11-inch lanterns, I want but don't need.  It's a toss up which will win but 'want' usually does.  I'll probably keep dragging my feet and the Bronze will be sold out.  I'll decide soon before the sale ends.

I am enjoying the summer and it is passing much too quickly.  I try very hard to make the most of any season but I have a hard time doing that  Jan-March.  Just too cold for me.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

image.jpeg

@lucymo I was originally thinking that I would put them on VPH's recent TSV pedestals in blue, but considering the dimensions of all the items in the display, I don't think I'm going to use pedestals. I want the trees to sort of envelop the candles, and have the trees provide the height in the display. The candles will be cupped by the trees and will be a nice contrast in height,  but they'll still be the focal point.

@RazorSharp  Have we chatted before? Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: CIJ PURCHASES

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

image.jpeg

Man Wink 

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

image.jpeg

Man Wink 

@RazorSharp  A-ha! Well, what do ya know Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:
image.jpeg

Man Wink 

@RazorSharp

Hey there!!!:-) 

Trusted Contributor

Re: CIJ PURCHASES

[ Edited ]

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:
image.jpeg

Man Wink 

@RazorSharp

Hey there!!!:-) 

@ChiliPepper How've you been!?

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp

Great!!! And you?

Almost  time to start planning for Halloween decor my friend!

Hey, thanks for pointing out the snowflake candles! LOVE them!!!!!