Honored Contributor

@CaryH wrote:

I decided to pick something up but ONLY because it was like super mega clearance priced, LOL.

I bought a Berkshire Throw.  Home Reflections Gingerbread Man Holiday Throw.

It's on a Last Clicks price so basically 50% off. We ALWAYS use throws during the winter so this will fit in nicely.

@CaryH  I bought two of these when they were frist presented.  Nice weight, soft, and easily washable.

Honored Contributor

3 Sided Angel Lantern with Flameless Candle by HomeReflections

Home Reflections three sided angel lantern. H208590  Sale price $24.48

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

The Luminara rechargeable tealights are back in a set of 4, but I don't think the battery life has been improved on these.  15 hours per charge?

Doesn't seem like an improvement, does it? 

Luminara Set of 4 Recharable Tealights with Base - H208935

http://www.qvc.com/Luminara-Set-of-4-Recharable-Tealights-with-Base.product.H208935.html?sc=H208935-...

@SHOPR wrote:

The Luminara rechargeable tealights are back in a set of 4, but I don't think the battery life has been improved on these.  15 hours per charge?

Doesn't seem like an improvement, does it? 

Luminara Set of 4 Recharable Tealights with Base - H208935

@SHOPR  No, I think I'll pass on these even though I love them.  They need longer charged time for the price.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CIJ PURCHASES

[ Edited ]

@RazorSharp, I would like to know about the tealights you found on ebay.  You may remember that I have the Mystiques with coin batteries.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

3 Sided Angel Lantern with Flameless Candle by HomeReflections

Home Reflections three sided angel lantern. H208590  Sale price $24.48

I'm thinking of getting this for a lady in assisted living and she loves angels.  I think it would be great for someone with limited space . 

Esteemed Contributor

@RazorSharp, Unless I dreamed it, which is possible, I replied to you last night about the tealights you found.  I see that your post is marked as removed because of the link in it.  My post just disappeared. 

Anyway, I didn't say anything that needs repeating, but wanted to say that I replied (and thanks) in case you never saw it.  I have no idea what happened after I left the reply. 

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@RazorSharp, Unless I dreamed it, which is possible, I replied to you last night about the tealights you found.  I see that your post is marked as removed because of the link in it.  My post just disappeared. 

Anyway, I didn't say anything that needs repeating, but wanted to say that I replied (and thanks) in case you never saw it.  I have no idea what happened after I left the reply. 

@SHOPR Yes, I saw your response. Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

How cute are these new Luminaras!  H208846:

image.jpeg

I received these yesterday, and they are gorgeous.  I was really concerned, because it took them 10 days to get here.  It's so hot outside, so I thought they might show up melted.  They arrived in perfect condition.  Couple things for those who might be interested:  I was scared to pick them up, because I was worried that the glitter would smudge or get all over my hands, but there wasn't a speck on my hands after handling them to put the batteries in.  Also, while the scalloped top may lead you to believe these are 360 candles, they are not.  There is only one light eminating from the base that shines on one side of the plastic flame.  This doesn't bother me, as they will only be viewed in from one side in my display.  They are still on sale and on 3 easy pays for the next few days, if anyone is interested.