Valued Contributor

I mentioned in another thread how Harry Slatkin is not as present in this year’s CIJ lineup, and I also just noticed noticed that the Scott brothers are missing, too. I also miss Lenox. They used to offer those silver ornament sets that were so substantial, beautiful and well-priced. They were barely around last year. Anyone else notice any other vendors who are absent?

Esteemed Contributor

Correct me if I missed something, but I have not seen anything new from...

• Casa Zeta-Jones
  • Home Reflections
  • Lightscapes
  • Bethlehem Lights Touch Candles line.
Super Contributor

CIJ continues next weekend.  Homeworx by Harry Slatkin is schedued on Saturday 7/13 at 2 AM.  I am looking forward to see what Valerie will bring during that weekend.  She had mentioned bringing bird items and I hope she does. There will be ample time for "missing" vendors to present their products in July, August, etc.  I also hope Lenox will continue with the lighted porcelain Christmas buildings.

Valued Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

• Casa Zeta-Jones
  • Home Reflections
  • Lightscapes

@SHOPR  I’m not to surprised that Casa Zeta-Jones is absent. Her line of home products is very attractive and wonderful quality (a sheet set I bought from her is the best I’ve owned), however her Christmas offerings last year were a bit of a downer. I was under the impression that Kringle Express was the holiday version of Home Reflectiond, and that they were the same company owne by QVC. Bethlehem Lights has a TSV on Friday, so we might see their flames candles during the course of their shows that day. I don’t recall Lightscapes doing full shows. I just recall them showing up in random shows like “The Joy of Christmas” where they showcase various home decor brands. They might show up later in the season.

Respected Contributor

I don't know if any vendor is actually missing. Maybe their shows just haven't been aired yet. Let's give it time. We're only six days in the Christmas In July promotion. I'm sure QVC has more in store for us. 

Esteemed Contributor

Harry isn't spending his summers in Q studios.  He's off living the good life with the Mrs.

Esteemed Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

• Casa Zeta-Jones
  • Home Reflections
  • Lightscapes

@SHOPR  I’m not to surprised that Casa Zeta-Jones is absent. Her line of home products is very attractive and wonderful quality (a sheet set I bought from her is the best I’ve owned), however her Christmas offerings last year were a bit of a downer. I was under the impression that Kringle Express was the holiday version of Home Reflectiond, and that they were the same company owne by QVC. Bethlehem Lights has a TSV on Friday, so we might see their flames candles during the course of their shows that day. I don’t recall Lightscapes doing full shows. I just recall them showing up in random shows like “The Joy of Christmas” where they showcase various home decor brands. They might show up later in the season.

@MaryLamb , I agree about CZJ home  line's quality and overall look being excellent, but the holiday stuff surprisingly not looking so great, at least not last year's.  

I think Kringle and HR are both Q owned. 

I remember HR having a set of Christmas metallic deer pedestals with candles, as recent as last year, so I think they both are (or were) selling holiday stuff.  

True that Lightscapes may show up in some random show and wouldn't show up in any program guide search.  Celebrity vendors like Scotts or CZJ would surely show up in a program guide search, but CZJ is absent, and Scott Bros show up with only one holiday show on 7/30.  Martha Stewart has shows on 7/25.  

Valued Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Harry isn't spending his summers in Q studios.  He's off living the good life with the Mrs.

@fthunt  Well, he spent the last 2 summers in the Q studios, so it’s fair to question why he isn’t there for this one. 

Respected Contributor

Casa Zeta Jones was on today on Q2.  Catherine has another brand ambassador when she is not available.  I forget her name but she is blonde and works with Catherine.  The family, if I remember correctly, usually spends their summers in Bermuda.

Esteemed Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

Casa Zeta Jones was on today on Q2.  Catherine has another brand ambassador when she is not available.  I forget her name but she is blonde and works with Catherine.  The family, if I remember correctly, usually spends their summers in Bermuda.

@stellabystarlight, Thanks for pointing that out.  I see now that they have presented two of her holiday items.  I wonder if she will have anything new this year, though.