Honored Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@hellodali, I just saw this thread and now it's all your fault that I've ordered 2 sets (just kidding).  I ordered a set of white and a set of silver.  That darn cobalt blue was calling my name as was the purple (our half bath is done in lavendar), but after seeing the 36" height, it would overpower the room.  I wish we could choose one of each color, but I know that would be a nightmare for packaging.

I have some of the smaller lighted springs from last year, but the lights are white.  They have a burlap bottom so I sit them on my dining room table for a centerpiece.

I hope you enjoy yours; I'm looking forward to seeing how they will look as we're thinking about laying them on our fireplace mantel.  Not sure how we'll use the other set yet.

Thanks for the thread.

@HisElk1  They can be bent so as not to be so tall.  I bought white, lavender, and green, have red and silver from over a year ago.

Respected Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@hellodali, I just saw this thread and now it's all your fault that I've ordered 2 sets (just kidding).  I ordered a set of white and a set of silver.  That darn cobalt blue was calling my name as was the purple (our half bath is done in lavendar), but after seeing the 36" height, it would overpower the room.  I wish we could choose one of each color, but I know that would be a nightmare for packaging.

I have some of the smaller lighted springs from last year, but the lights are white.  They have a burlap bottom so I sit them on my dining room table for a centerpiece.

I hope you enjoy yours; I'm looking forward to seeing how they will look as we're thinking about laying them on our fireplace mantel.  Not sure how we'll use the other set yet.

Thanks for the thread.

@HisElk1   Smiley Wink  What can I say.  I'm an enabler and proud of it.  I purchased two sets of white.  The ones I bought last year were silver so i thought I would go with the white this year.   The ones from last year were not near as long so I think I am going to like these better. 

I'm already looking for a spot where they will reside after the holidays.  Then, of course, I will have to find the perfect container!  It never ends.

May I be the first one this year to wish you Merry Christmas!  Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

y’all made me order the white, I have the gold from last year and decided I didn’t want more glitter. Then I peeked at Valerie’s tree that’s hidden in a corner and HAD to order the white.

They go in an antique brass and crystal tall vase that stands on the floor. It’s filled with crystals and battery boxes are hidden. 

I switch arrangements easily in that vase I bought at a local consignment store. White money plant and ferns are in it now.

I can’t wait to decorate!