Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl

You are such an enabler! I would get that if it wasn't so much like the set I already have. I am still stressing over whether to get the white and black set or another one with pretty fabric on the clothes.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@mousiegirl

You are such an enabler! I would get that if it wasn't so much like the set I already have. I am still stressing over whether to get the white and black set or another one with pretty fabric on the clothes.

@froggy  I was surprised to see them there, and even more surprised when I saw a throw pillow that I bought on ebay last year for around $42, shipping included, at zulily for $16.00!  I debated months on that pillow and finally gave in, now I know why I waited so loing, too bad I didn't wait even longer.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@mousiegirl

@froggy  I was surprised to see them there, and even more surprised when I saw a throw pillow that I bought on ebay last year for around $42, shipping included, at zulily for $16.00!  I debated months on that pillow and finally gave in, now I know why I waited so loing, too bad I didn't wait even longer.

@mousiegirlThat happens to me a lot! I'll finally give in and buy something then it imeediately goes on sale elsewhere.

BTW - I did give in and buy the black and white carolers. Couldn't help myself. I thought  they might look good with the white set in the sleigh that I got last week..

Valerie's carolers in the sleigh really look just as nice at half the price but not as striking and the white fur set.

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@froggy

@mousiegirlThose ae pretty! They look like resin. Where are they from?

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@froggy

@mousiegirlThose ae pretty! They look like resin. Where are they from?

@froggy Zulily today.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirlWell thanks a bunch for sending me over to Zulily. I saw this Santa which I bought last year for over $100 and it's $69 at Zulily. And so far I have two snow globes in my cart.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@mousiegirlWell thanks a bunch for sending me over to Zulily. I saw this Santa which I bought last year for over $100 and it's $69 at Zulily. And so far I have two snow globes in my cart.  You have posted items that sent me looking and found others, lol.

@froggy  This is really pretty.  You are not alone, I posted recently that I paid $42 for a throw pillow, mailing included, and saw it at zulily this week for $16.00!