Honored Contributor

CANDLE PEDESTALS ARE IN AS IS TOO

[ Edited ]

Candle pedestals they are showing are also in "as is" in both chocolate and gold and other colors....if anyone is interested......

H213865

Remember, you can still return "as is" if you need to......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: CANDLE PEDESTALS ARE IN AS IS TOO

Looks good. Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@Spurt, do you have and like these pedestals? Some of the reviews were a little iffy. Thank you!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pupwhipped wrote:

@Spurt, do you have and like these pedestals? Some of the reviews were a little iffy. Thank you!!!

@pupwhipped

Nope I dont have these I have her other ones with the mirror inserts which I like a lot.  I know the reviews are iffy on the "as is" set of 3, and thats why I mentioned about being able to return them....But I thought Id take a chance since the price was lowered, and if they are defective Im calling CS and making sure I get the free returned shipping if I have to send them back..(the standard return policy still applies)......  I did like the varying heights of the pedestals....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Chocolate must be sold out, didn't see that choice.

Home Reflections had some last year, I wanted the chocolate/bronze color, sold out.

It looks like it's not coming back this year.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

Home Reflections had some last year, I wanted the chocolate/bronze color, sold out.

@software

I debated about chocolate and when I went back they were gone so I got the gold.............

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@software wrote:

@software

I debated about chocolate and when I went back they were gone so I got the gold.............

Awwww!    I love silver but like I mentioned in another post, I like to keep some things out all year and the silver and other heavily glittered items scream holiday.   Gold would have been my 2nd choice as well.