Valued Contributor

I received the 15 butterfly clips by Valerie, and many of them were torn in two. Has anyone had success in putting them back together?  I used Gorilla glue, but made a mess.  I also used nail glue - but that didn't work, either.  It is too late to send them back, so I am stuck with them ......but I am frustrated about what to do with them.

Honored Contributor

Re: Butterfly Clips by Valerie

[ Edited ]

Call customer care, I bet they will try to make it right.

Valued Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1

They are sold out, so I can't get another set. I will keep checking "as is"- but I don't know if they will be any better.

Trusted Contributor

@Carol08  I 2nd the idea of contacting CS.  They may give you at least a $10 credit even if it's past the return date.

Sorry about your butterfly clips.

Too many stories of VPH's items arriving broken. I've had my fair share.

Honored Contributor

@Carol08wrote:

I received the 15 butterfly clips by Valerie, and many of them were torn in two. Has anyone had success in putting them back together?  I used Gorilla glue, but made a mess.  I also used nail glue - but that didn't work, either.  It is too late to send them back, so I am stuck with them ......but I am frustrated about what to do with them.

@Carol08  I see by the reviews that others have had trouble, and I am sorry yours were broken.  So far, mine are fine, but they are not easy to manipulate, which is a big con.

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl@yellowrose

I did contact the QVC Social Team, and they offered to reimburse me for the 8 that were torn. I tried to glue them back together last night, hoping the glue would harden and repair the wings - but that didn't work, either.  They fell apart  this morning, when I checked.  They are beautiful, and it is a shame that I can't use them.