Honored Contributor

@black widow @meallen616 @homedecor1 

They will never find these!

CC34666A-BCEE-4E3C-BC2C-3921C687EAAD.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Oh, @black widow , I absolutely love your displays, especially all your Annalee dolls!  I love your tree too and your flowers are just gorgeous!  Happy Easter to you and yours!

Contributor

Re: Bunny roll! call...

[ Edited ]

@itsmetoo ,thank you so much!It is still wintry here in the north,so forcing bulbs and lots of  vintage bunnies make spring for us.They make me think of the sixtys and childhood. fun and bright. The flowers add to the old  feelings.Enjoy your Spring!

Honored Contributor

@black widow 

LOVE Heart all your bunnies and Easter decorations....🐇 🐰

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

@Spurt ,thank you for indulging my bit of silly!life is short,should be fun!I love the over the top!I hope you have a beautiful bunny season...

Contributor

@itsmetoo ,glad to meet another Annalee lover!those 2 big bunnies are the 42 inch ones, a bit rare from 1968! some of my favorites!You made my day!lots have no idea what they are.. Ahh vintage...

Trusted Contributor

@black widow wrote:

@itsmetoo ,glad to meet another Annalee lover!those 2 big bunnies are the 42 inch ones, a bit rare from 1968! some of my favorites!You made my day!lots have no idea what they are.. Ahh vintage...

@black widow 

I have two Easter Annalee's, one bunny that's about two feet tall, maybe a little taller, but not vintage really.  I bought it maybe 25 yrs ago.  And I have lots and lots of Halloween ones too.  Most of them are the smaller ones though and I seldom display them anymore.  I just love those big bunnies of yours.  Enjoy them!

Honored Contributor

@black widow   It's all so pretty. I especially love the white bunny with a baby bunny. You did a great job decorating. Thanks for sharing your pics.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Looks like those bunnies dropted  a lot of eggs!! It's all so cute. I especially love  the outdoor displays. Happy Easter!

Honored Contributor

@black widow 

Some many cute things! Your flowers give me hope that Spring is coming eventually (I live in the Northeast).

Thanks for sharing!