Esteemed Contributor

Saw this at Big Lots -- 20% off TODAY!

"Happy Easter" Bunny in Blue Vintage Truck Décor

Trusted Contributor

So cute - haven't been to Big Lots in a long time...might have to make a trip!

Esteemed Contributor

@sarahpanda 

You can buy it online. 

I've been into the stores, and bought online, and prefer online shopping.  Our stores are sometimes messy and not well-stocked.

They have cute, seasonal things that are well-priced.  I mostly use them for gift baskets, so I'm not keeping them, but I get the fun of finding/buying them! Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor
Precious!
Respected Contributor

Oh my gosh! That is adorable! Might have to have that one.

Trusted Contributor

Or friends, you can wait until the truck bunny is featured on QVC and buy it for $38 instead of the $14 that Big Lots sells it for...just joking but you all know it's true.

Esteemed Contributor

@sarahpanda 

Isn't that the truth?

Was perusing their Spring items for my upcoming gift basket requests and this was a standout.  Last year, I picked up a bunny cookie jar and a few other bunny related items.  Can't wait to get them all together.

This little truck will be a standout and irresistable.  So glad I saw it today.

The 20% off is just for today.  I find their stuff sells out quickly, so I rarely hesitate if I see something I like.

Mine are on the way.  Will post back when they arrive Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

Or friends, you can wait until the truck bunny is featured on QVC and buy it for $38 instead of the $14 that Big Lots sells it for...just joking but you all know it's true.

Actually there is one just like it in the Country Door catalog for $29.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

My "no more bunnies or any other seasonal decor" statement made less than 8 hours ago while spouse was "groaning" putting away Christmas ...just went to the wayside🤭🤷‍♀️!  

I'm hopeless....😉

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 

Well, you can always do what I do...give it away Cat LOL

Then, the rules don't apply.

When DH sees things lined up on my craft tables, he knows they are going out the door at some point, so no comments.

Actually, he rarely comments anyway, which is a good thing since his tools take up more space than my stuff Cat LOL