Respected Contributor

@SHOPR  Your bunnies are adorable!

I found these at Cracker Barrel for $10. each.......I couldn't resist. Love them!

1269-RT.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR    Thanks for the info!  Much appreciated!  

Honored Contributor

@Regal Beewrote:

@SHOPR  Your bunnies are adorable!

I found these at Cracker Barrel for $10. each.......I couldn't resist. Love them!

1269-RT.jpg

@Regal Bee  Love the ears. Smiley Happy  I find I buy rabbits for their ears and faces.  I bought two rabbits from Pier1 last year with the longest ears, too long for placing in a cabinet for storing, so I had to find a nook for them until Spring.  I would be coloring in the dark spots, but I do know these are purposefully distressed.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  I love the ears also and purchase many times just for this.

This is one of my favorite long-earred bunnies.

Q B -RT.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Regal Beewrote:

@mousiegirl  I love the ears also and purchase many times just for this.

This is one of my favorite long-earred bunnies.

Q B -RT.jpg

@Regal Bee  Love the sleeping eyes, and of course the ears. Smiley Happy  I have never seen a bunny with sleeping eyes.

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl Tooooooo cute!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee, I love, love, love your bunnies!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@cuddleswrote:

Have you tried laying the runner flat, covering it with a damp towel, and then pressing it with a hot (linen setting) iron? Usually works for me.Woman Happy

@cuddlesand @Spurt,  Thanks for your helpful suggestions. I tried the damp towel and hot iron setting and I also washed and dried them, but there is still a wave to the edges where the sides don't touch the table as they should.  I think it is a flaw in how they were sewn. 

I hope everyone is pleased with your 2018 St. Patrick's Day QVC purchases. 

I treated myself to the small ceramic bunnies on the marble base, and they are just as cute as I had hoped.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPRwrote:

@cuddleswrote:

Have you tried laying the runner flat, covering it with a damp towel, and then pressing it with a hot (linen setting) iron? Usually works for me.Woman Happy

@cuddlesand @Spurt,  Thanks for your helpful suggestions. I tried the damp towel and hot iron setting and I also washed and dried them, but there is still a wave to the edges where the sides don't touch the table as they should.  I think it is a flaw in how they were sewn. 

I hope everyone is pleased with your 2018 St. Patrick's Day QVC purchases. 

I treated myself to the small ceramic bunnies on the marble base, and they are just as cute as I had hoped.

@SHOPR

Im sorry the suggestion didnt work. It appears you nailed it and the flaw is in how they were sewn.  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”