Esteemed Contributor
Trusted Contributor

🙏 just ordered them! So darn cute🍀

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR    Adorable bunnies!   And I love your bunny table cloth also!  

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR,

I just ordered them! For posting this,

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_D_T-JCnmrCg/S-tXbuCRPII/AAAAAAAAAMc/i9iqnt9u4QI/s1600/ThankYouSoMuchBunnyButterflies.gif

Respected Contributor

I had to have these! Then I saw the linen tablerunner and placemats. Had to have those also. I need to back away from the computer.

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiesoferswrote:

Aren't they adorable, @sophiesofers?  The photo is a QVC photo, not my own. 

The table runner is online now, H208031, by Charles Gallen.  You can search the name and several items will show. 

Also to @froggy, I caved on the Lily of the Valley table runner last year.  It is really, really pretty IMO.  However, no matter how much I work with it, it will not lie completely flat on the table.  It has a waviness down each long edge.  I even ordered a second one from ebay and it is worse than the first one from QVC. I thought I noticed that on set today.  It wouldn't have bothered me if it had a lacy edge, but it has a sleek look so I wanted it to be neat and flat. 

Someone else here, @Spurt I think, has one also and doesn't have this issue.  Maybe you won't have any problems. 

I love all of the different patterns.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPRwrote:

@sophiesoferswrote:

Aren't they adorable, @sophiesofers?  The photo is a QVC photo, not my own. 

The table runner is online now, H208031, by Charles Gallen.  You can search the name and several items will show. 

Also to @froggy, I caved on the Lily of the Valley table runner last year.  It is really, really pretty IMO.  However, no matter how much I work with it, it will not lie completely flat on the table.  It has a waviness down each long edge.  I even ordered a second one from ebay and it is worse than the first one from QVC. I thought I noticed that on set today.  It wouldn't have bothered me if it had a lacy edge, but it has a sleek look so I wanted it to be neat and flat. 

Someone else here, @Spurt I think, has one also and doesn't have this issue.  Maybe you won't have any problems. 

I love all of the different patterns.

@SHOPR @froggy  

You have a good memory SHOPR I do have the Lily Of The Valley and couldn't resist the Bunny Runner its beautiful!!!

My placemats lay perfectly flat no problems...........maybe I was lucky ...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@meallen616wrote:

@SHOPR,

I just ordered them! For posting this,

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_D_T-JCnmrCg/S-tXbuCRPII/AAAAAAAAAMc/i9iqnt9u4QI/s1600/ThankYouSoMuchBunnyButterflies.gif

@meallen616

I ordered it too....so cute!  Enjoy! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

Have you tried laying the runner flat, covering it with a damp towel, and then pressing it with a hot (linen setting) iron? Usually works for me.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR

Since these are washable I wonder if machine washing and tumble drying would help or make it worse........