Super Contributor

Bring it on - Happy Valentine's Day

happy.gif

Regular Contributor

Re: Bring it on - Happy Valentine's Day

And the same to you.  It's my wedding anniversary today, 31 years.  We always keep it low key and today going out for lunch.  Much love to everyone here today, including all our furry pets - I got a card from ours with peanut butter kisses on it lol.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have such a good & loving husband, but after over 30 years of marriage, he still refuses to acknowledge Valentines day. It bothered me in the past, but I've gotten used to it. He shows his love everyday. But actually, give me a fricken card man! Guess I'm not so used to it afterall.

Honored Contributor

@Flopsy

Happy 31st Anniversary GIF - Amazing Flowers and Glitter

Honored Contributor

Happy Valentine's Day Friends Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter Valentines Day Sayings, Happy Valentines Day Funny Friends, Happy Valentines Day Friendship, Happy Valentine's Day Friend, Happy Valentines Day Pictures, Funny Happy Birthday Images, Birthday Card Sayings, Happy Birthday Friend, Happy Birthday Cards

Super Contributor

@Sweet Kitties wrote:

I have such a good & loving husband, but after over 30 years of marriage, he still refuses to acknowledge Valentines day. It bothered me in the past, but I've gotten used to it. He shows his love everyday. But actually, give me a fricken card man! Guess I'm not so used to it afterall.

shy.jpg

Honored Contributor

D7B91C5A-7042-4DCF-B9F7-D3E28240CFAB.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Why is QVC saying "Galentine's Day"? IMO it has always been a day for everyone . . . certainly not just gals.

The comments make me cringe with their sexist comments during this season of love for others. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

DH doesn't like to go out and buy cards.  So he made me one which was very sweet....it has a photo of our dog when she was a puppy on it.  He also gave me some roses and we were going to go out to dinner but I'm not feeling well so we will go out another time.

Esteemed Contributor

@Flopsy  I hope you and your husband had a wonderful Anniversary. May God continue to bless your marriage.