Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore ~ I hear ya on that!  I think the offerings, (especially from Valerie), were really nice this time around.  Seems like there is something for everyone.  On the other hand, I'm going a little overboard with my purchases and need to try to keep it in check.  I'm curious about the angel, too ~ I'd love to know how much it is. I'm also interested in the glass cardinal ornaments.  I'm hoping Jill doesn't have anything I love in her show tomorrow night.  I guess we'll see!

Esteemed Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

@Kitty Galore ~ I hear ya on that!  I think the offerings, (especially from Valerie), were really nice this time around.  Seems like there is something for everyone.  On the other hand, I'm going a little overboard with my purchases and need to try to keep it in check.  I'm curious about the angel, too ~ I'd love to know how much it is. I'm also interested in the glass cardinal ornaments.  I'm hoping Jill doesn't have anything I love in her show tomorrow night.  I guess we'll see!

@Julie928 Oh I forgot about the cardinals,  I wanted those as well !  I tell ya it is sooooo hard resisting ,  so many beautiful items!   Enjoy tomorrow's shows !

Trusted Contributor

Darn - I bought the trees last night, but never gave thought to the material they were made from.  Plastic cheapens it to me.  I guess I'll have to wait and see what they look like in person though.  They were so beautiful on air.

Respected Contributor

Based upon all the positive reviews on the boxwood items, I ordered 2 sets of the boxwood balls. I can't wait to get these. 

Trusted Contributor

@BabyYoda--  I'm sure you will love them!

I ordered the set of 2 trees and was a bit worried after reading the comments about them being plastic.  I hadn't thought of that!  Anyway - They came last week and they are gorgeous!  I like them so much that I am thinking about getting the wreath too.

Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@Grade1Teach wrote:

@BabyYoda--  I'm sure you will love them!

I ordered the set of 2 trees and was a bit worried after reading the comments about them being plastic.  I hadn't thought of that!  Anyway - They came last week and they are gorgeous!  I like them so much that I am thinking about getting the wreath too.

Enjoy!

Hi @Grade1Teach I am looking forward to receiving them. I am glad you are happy with the set of the trees. They sold out so fast. Enjoy them. I almost bought the wreath but I don't like the foam backing and the wreath is too small for my decor. People seem to be happy with the wreath based on the reviews. I will post back once I get them. 

Respected Contributor

I picked up my CIJ items from the post office today and opened the 2 sets of boxwood balls I ordered. They look great and are larger than I thought they would be. I love that they have a string on them to hang. They also sit nicely on top of a candle holder. So many decorating ideas on where to put these large balls.