New Contributor

Does anyone know the item number for the set of 3 vintage looking bottle brush trees?  They had champagne, traditional and may red and white colors available.  Thanks for any help.

Trusted Contributor

@Sister3 - The item number is H206617.  It shows all color options as sold out.  I bought one set of champagne and one traditional.  I will be sending the champagne ones back because the glitter on them is iridescent.  For some reason, I don't care for this, wish it was silver.  Other than that, I really liked them. 

Valued Contributor

Do you mean H206617?  They are sold out, I think. 

However, I was in Hobby Lobby last weekend and at that time Holiday was 40% off. They had similar trees except I don't think they had a star on the tree, like Jill's.  

I do think many different stores have them, though.  

New Contributor

Thank you for your help!  Bummer they are sold out, I'll keep my eye on them crossing my fingers they come back!  Happy Holidays!

Respected Contributor

A suggestion.... check out your local grocery store! I was picking up halloween candy on Friday and saw the store put out alot of Christmas items. They had tons of bottle brush trees in both champagne and green. No glitter just iced branches on them. There were many sizes and there was one I almost bought with multi colored round ornaments on them and it cost $9 with 20% off. It was huge.