Respected Contributor

Love it!  Right up my coastal alley @tennesseega!!  I have those velvet pumpkins as well.  

Trusted Contributor

@on the bay and @blackhole99

Ladies,

I cannot tell a lie!  That table setting is beautiful but it isn't mine.  It is from Pinterest but there are some ideas that I would certainly like to try.

Happy Fall Y'All ( a little early but who cares?).

Regular Contributor

Love the 1st picture. If you don't want blue pumpkins, change them out for orange. I love the look with the cotton stems which I have seen at HL.

Super Contributor

I am liking the blue Smiley Happy

Ona side note, weren't we asked to put out a blue pumpkin last year for Halloween, for a cause or to let folks know that there were no peanuts in the candy...or something like that? Can't remember what it was exactly. I didn't put out one and no one asked about peanuts....so I may be remembering wrong about the purpose of the blue pumpkin.  

Esteemed Contributor

@laj3169 wrote:

Love the 1st picture. If you don't want blue pumpkins, change them out for orange. I love the look with the cotton stems which I have seen at HL.

@laj3169

@Tennesseegal

I absolutely love that first picture!  It's perfect IMO.

Respected Contributor

I  remember something about a pumpkin of a different color symbolizing something. Nut free or sugar free, anyone remember why?

Respected Contributor

I love the art glass ones at Pier 1.  They come in many colors including blue.

Regular Contributor

OMG I love the blue!! Esp with cream (which I have some cream pumpkins from years past). I am also an aqua person....I just may have to hop on this trend for fall!

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal

I have wing chairs in my living room covered in linen with the print that is on the napkins in the second picture.  Also in that print a cushion on a window seat.  

Honored Contributor

I love the blue pumpkins, pier one has some pretty ones.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.