Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal-

I really like your table settingSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I love the blue pumpkins!! I have always decorated with the traditional fall colors.  This year I purchased blue pumpkins from Pier 1 and a really cute table runner with blue/sand colors.  I plan on still putting out my tradtional in my other rooms but my kitchen & great room I'm changing it up with the blues & teals.  

Honored Contributor

Those who decorate for fall with blue, ought to make an effort to find some ears of dried blue corn.  Yes, there is such a thing; it makes blue corn chips. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal  I think everything is unique and fun, love it all, especially your table. You will have to invite us all for lunch!

Honored Contributor

Various seasonal decor has really stepped outside the box in the last several years. 

Gone are the days where Christmas is only red and green, and fall is only about pumpkin colors. 

I'm glad to see it, as it really fires the imagination.

Trusted Contributor

I decorate my home in traditional fall colors (oranges, reds, browns, deep purples, yellows, etc.) because the majority of my house lends itself to that (furniture and paint colors).  However, my dining room, bedroom, and dressing room are painted in blue/gray tones, so I'm thinking about going with a few touches of the blue harvest decor this year in those rooms.  Last year I went "crazy" and bought some white pumpkins for those rooms, but Pier I and Michael's has such beautiful blue harvest items that I don't think I can resist buying a few more for this year too.

Beautiful basket!

Honored Contributor

Very cool!  The blue is really pretty.  A nice change.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I would never guess that blue would work, but the picture shown is so lovely: a beautiful surprise.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of blue in my decor but I do like the basket filled with the blue and white pumpkins.  I'm always glad to see someone stepping out of the usual  color scheme for holidays.  At Christmas we are using purple and other colors that were unheard of some years ago.  Go for what you love is my motto.

Honored Contributor

I always have real pumpkins on my outside stoop and steps. They are orange ones, blue ones and white ones.