Are showing in stock at the moment

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Blue and Chocolate Pedestals

Thanks for mentioning this .... I am interested in the chocolate. 😄

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@January121@avid shopper I got the chocolate on TSV day.  They are a weak chocolate.  I love the style, not so sure about the color.  I think it has a lot of gold in it.

Trusted Contributor

I just got thru reading some of the negative comments on theses pedestals.  One of the comments concerned the lack of ease in which the batteries can be removed.  I put a small length of narrow ribbon underneath the batteries and fold  the ends up and under the cover.  Then when I need to get the batteries out I just pull up on the ribbon and they pop up.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@January121@avid shopper I got the chocolate on TSV day.  They are a weak chocolate.  I love the style, not so sure about the color.  I think it has a lot of gold in it.

@GCR18

I got the chocolate as well on TSV day, and I love the style of these (if I could justify it, I'd buy in a couple of other colors as well), but my brown ones are rather weak, one more so than the other, mostly seen when lit.

I get really tired of sets of MG items that aren't consistent in color.

I guess the price point lends itself to less than perfect quality, and I'm keeping mine.

Honestly, I like Valerie's pedestals (I have a couple of sets of the square and some of the original fancy ones) in the unlit position much better than lit. The only exception is the silver (which my mom always buys, I don't have any in that color). They look really nice lit, and seem to be more consistent in the coloring matching between the pieces.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio

The first set was two different colors.  I ordered a second set and took one from each set and returned a set.  They are pretty close.  Wish they were a dark chocolate though.  I will try another color when they hit as is.  No more chocolate though.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@Mominohio

The first set was two different colors.  I ordered a second set and took one from each set and returned a set.  They are pretty close.  Wish they were a dark chocolate though.  I will try another color when they hit as is.  No more chocolate though.  LOL

I'm kind of wating for the as is too. I might pick up a second chocolate set and see if I can make one 'good' set out of the two, then return the lighter ones.

Valued Contributor

I was thinking of the chocolate as well and wondering if more will be available after the CIJ sale price expires?

Contributor

Thanks for posting I was able to order the blue which is what I had been hoping for.