Trusted Contributor

Re: Black Starry Night Hurricane arrived already

I have not. It still says In Process with an edd of today 8-27.
Trusted Contributor

I hope I am not going to get a returned item later. When it went to Backorder I could cancel. In Process I can’t cancel.
Valued Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

@Sakuya wrote:
The pumpkin ones that went from In Process to Backordered are now showing In Process again. So maybe they will ship to me after all.

Just curious have you received the pumpkin ones?

No but did receive the glass candle holders ordered the same day.Smiley Mad

New Contributor

Has anyone gotten a UPS tracking number but it's never actually been given to UPS, just the label was made. My order was given a tracking number on August 20 and the only tracking info is "Order Processed: In Transit to UPS" QVC Customer Service is saying it's a problem with the vendor
Trusted Contributor

The pumpkin ones still show as In Process and est deliv date of 8/27 which was 3 says ago. I have not received them. I wonder why it went from In Process to Backordered to In Process if they don’t have them.
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi I dont know if you got an answer for this yet, But I ordered the champagne and was not happy - my set appreared more Matte Khaki(brown undertone) then Champagne - Champagne to me is a light mid tone between, Ivory and pale gold, with a luminosity.  This wasnt that to me. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi all - if you're still waiting for delivery of this item, beware of widespread quality issues 

Many customers report they returned their item due to quality. Is this what Q is using to fulfill back orders? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri