Occasional Contributor

Re: Black Starry Night Hurricane arrived already

I just stated my review, what I have received.
I adore Valerie and have been shopping for her products for years.
If you read the reviews there is several that complained about the paint quality and see through spots in the paint.
I think I can disclose my review of the items I have received.
I am keeping them but I am just saying for the price they should have better quality control.
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Chi-town girl , I will definitely check in when I get them out for an in depth look. Today I just peeked at them to verify that that they were the right color and that none of them were broken. Even with that sneak peek, I think I'm having non buyers remorse for only ordering one set. 😫Can't wait to get them set up. 😊

I hope your hurricanes arrive soon 🤞

ETA...my hurricanes status just now changed to shipped 😆

@Maltichonmom17  - well, that's crazy about your order status! But at least you received your order. My black order is still "In Process" . Have a good weekend 😎

@Maltichonmom17 - we just returned from a weekend trip to the amazing Mackinac Island and...guess what was waiting for me 😎uh- huh! The VPH Black Hurricanes were delivered!!!

Looks like the same situation as yours, my order shipped earlier last week, but my order status was never updated. It stated "In Process" until yesterday/Saturday when it was updated to "Shipped 8/20" but the tracking info stated it was delivered on 8/20

I just unpacked it to check on contents/quality. Everything looks good 😊 I will insert the batteries later and set them on timer

I hope everyone that ordered this TSV eventually receives their orders in good condition. Hopefully Q system is catching up with accurate order details.

These are quite special - I'm happy to have the Black and Champagne sets. Would definitely order again for gifts

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 - we just returned from a weekend trip to the amazing Mackinac Island and...guess what was waiting for me 😎uh- huh! The VPH Black Hurricanes were delivered!!!

Looks like the same situation as yours, my order shipped earlier last week, but my order status was never updated. It stated "In Process" until yesterday/Saturday when it was updated to "Shipped 8/20" but the tracking info stated it was delivered on 8/20

I just unpacked it to check on contents/quality. Everything looks good 😊 I will insert the batteries later and set them on timer

I hope everyone that ordered this TSV eventually receives their orders in good condition. Hopefully Q system is catching up with accurate order details.

These are quite special - I'm happy to have the Black and Champagne sets. Would definitely order again for gifts

@Chi-town girl , Wow, what an exciting weekend you had and what a way to finish it! I'm glad you finally received your hurricanes and everything was in good condition. All's well that ends well. 😊

I bet the black hurricanes are stunning 😍 They were really tempting, actually they were ALL very tempting. After seeing everyone's hurricanes on Facebook pages, I'm having some serious non buyer's remorse. 😄

Enjoy your beautiful hurricanes. This was the best Valerie TSV in a LONG time. I hope she brings these back next year. 

Super Contributor

If you have 100 to sell & you sell 120, thats fraud!  

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Chi-town girl , Wow, what an exciting weekend you had and what a way to finish it! I'm glad you finally received your hurricanes and everything was in good condition. All's well that ends well. 😊

I bet the black hurricanes are stunning 😍 They were really tempting, actually they were ALL very tempting. After seeing everyone's hurricanes on Facebook pages, I'm having some serious non buyer's remorse. 😄

Enjoy your beautiful hurricanes. This was the best Valerie TSV in a LONG time. I hope she brings these back next year. 

Thank you @Maltichonmom17 - that was so bizarre with the delayed order status updates. But the end result was good! 

The black is STUNNING 😍 if I had to choose only one color, it would be the black. But I'm very happy to have both Champagne and Black and they will be used year round. Twinkle twinkle INDEED ✨🤩

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I received mine this weekend.  I ordered the white (was thinking of the champagne too or instead,) but hesitated and missed that choice.  The white are very pretty but honestly to me they are more christmassy than I anticipated.  I thought white would be a neutral for all year round, but they do scream winter wonderland to me.  Maybe it's the gold interior?  I'll try them without flashing lights and see if that makes them more regular decor to me.  Again, I do like them - but don't love them.  I will probably love them around the holidays.

I saw that other thread that was discussing the ebay listings for these hurricanes.  Crazy!  Black seems to be the most popular on ebay, followed by navy.  Some whites are selling for a very good (high) price as singles.  Nuts!   If I had read that thread before I opened my whole order, who knows, maybe i would have given an auction sale a try.  lol. I know the discussion was mostly about terrible sellers charging too much, but these are auctions and it ends up being a win win for everyone.  Sellers make some money, buyers get to have the item they really want.  Or maybe I wouldn't have listed one at all. 

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@fingerlakesny wrote:

Mine is still in process

I was surprised, pleasantly that my order of the Champagne color was delivered yesterday! Installed the batteries and set them on timer last night. 

GORGEOUS! Like twinkling stars ✨

I also ordered the Black which was my 1st choice...this order is still "In Process" I placed both orders shortly after the midnight launch and I hope the Black ship soon 

I ordered the pumpkin and have been waiting since 8/16 it states in transit ups. I decided to call cs and was told it's stuck at the place I asked where ups she said no where it's coming from. she offered me refund and I decided to wait til the end of this week. Happy that you received at least one order.Smiley Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

The pumpkin ones that went from In Process to Backordered are now showing In Process again. So maybe they will ship to me after all.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Sakuya wrote:
The pumpkin set I ordered said “In Profess” until today. Now it says “Backorder” so not sure about that.

I have a ups tracking # for 8-16 and states going to usps. I called CS and was told that the order never shipped from wherever it was coming from. She offered me my refund.

Valued Contributor

@Sakuya wrote:
The pumpkin ones that went from In Process to Backordered are now showing In Process again. So maybe they will ship to me after all.

Just curious have you received the pumpkin ones?