Super Contributor

Re: Black Starry Night Hurricane arrived already

@50Mickey wrote:

The black set  that I ordered shipped yesterday. The spruce is still in process.

Juanitalinda, were they packaged well with lots of padding?

They were packaged very well with thick styrofoam.  

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@Chi-town girl   Can you describe the champagne color?  I was thinking about ordering those but was afraid they would look too gold but have some regrets about it.   I ordered the white which just shipped today

I have a lot of her Christmas decorations in champagne and they are not gold. I love the color on my Christmas tree. If it were jewelry, I'd compare it to rose gold.

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@Chi-town girl   Can you describe the champagne color?  I was thinking about ordering those but was afraid they would look too gold but have some regrets about it.   I ordered the white which just shipped today

@moonandthestars - it does not look gold. The external 'champagne' color I has a matte finish - I think all of them have an external matte finish. It's a warm neutral tone. It looks so amazing at night with the twinkling lights. Curious to see how it would look with just a flameless pillar candle and will try it this weekend. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

I ordered the navy set at midnight on tsv day and the status on mine also still in progress. 

@Maltichonmom17  - has your order shipped yet? My black order is still "In Process" and I ordered it at the same time as the champagne! Wonder why some orders shipped immediately and others are still in warehouse 5 days later!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

I ordered the navy set at midnight on tsv day and the status on mine also still in progress. 

@Maltichonmom17  - has your order shipped yet? My black order is still "In Process" and I ordered it at the same time as the champagne! Wonder why some orders shipped immediately and others are still in warehouse 5 days later!

@Chi-town girl , as of today, Thursday morning, my blue set is still in process. Hasn't even moved on to "preparing your order" status yet. I ordered another item (not Valerie) later in the same day and it's being delivered today. The estimated delivery date still says 8/22 so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Chi-town girl , as of today, Thursday morning, my blue set is still in process. Hasn't even moved on to "preparing your order" status yet. I ordered another item (not Valerie) later in the same day and it's being delivered today. The estimated delivery date still says 8/22 so 🤷🏻‍♀️

It's strange @Maltichonmom17 - my Black order states 8/23 ETA. I'm glad to see some of my Q orders shipping very quickly. I hope they catch up soon for all of us waiting on our VPH TSV's 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I orfered the black and spruce at the same time shortly after midnight Sunday morning. The black set was shiped 8-16 and is at the local post office. Hope to have it tomorrow. the spruce set is still "in process."  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Wow, they must be trying to break the speed of sound with shipping.

Maybe they are. The black set that I ordered has a tracking # and shows that it has reached the local post office today. Hoping for it tomorrow. 

The spruce shows "in process." and no tracking. 

Well the spruce set showed up today. I sure hope that the other set that is at the post office is the black one. If it is another spruce I will be beyond disappointed. I'll probably cry. Well maybe not.

If anyone is concerned about the packing It is encased in in Styrofoam and taped up very securely. 

Esteemed Contributor

My Pumpkin Starry Nights Hurricane came today!!!!

Ordered 8/14

Shipped 8/16

Arrived  8/18

Upgraded UPS delivery.  Shipped from local warehouse but what surprided me was how quickly order was processed.  Very well packaged which can be used for storage..

They are just beautiful and will go perfectly with my glass pumpkins.  So happy I ordered them.  5 Stars for sure.  

Respected Contributor

@AuntG @Chi-town girl 

Thanks for the replies.  Sounds like a very pretty color - like it's a true champagne -  a whisper of a warm (metallic) light beige/tan?  I almost ordered but when I had second thoughts about it I missed my chance and it was sold out.  My white is on the way - hope it's good!