Trusted Contributor

Target always has a great selection of BHM items for the whole family. Unfortunately, QVC "celebrates" vendors, but offers no merchandise. 

Screenshot 2024-02-01 074452.png

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Respected Contributor

Haven't shopped Target in years and don't see that changing. 

Valued Contributor

I looked at their website.  Lots of nice things.  I hope there are some Gee's Bend things at my local store when I go tomorrow.  

Respected Contributor

Never shopped at Target, never will. 

Trusted Contributor

@DrakesMomma wrote:

I looked at their website.  Lots of nice things.  I hope there are some Gee's Bend things at my local store when I go tomorrow.  

@DrakesMomma Well that would be amazing! I haven't seen any of those motifs this year, but good luck!

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Honored Contributor

Hsn always does a great job with BHM. Kicking off with Antthony's TS.

Last night they featured hairstylist Kim Kimble's wigs and wow those are very nice wigs. Lace-front ladies! First time I've ever seen those kind on a homeshopping network.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like in the honor of the event, all Girl With Curves is on clearance.  Leaving only one main vendor.  The Q has always had a definitive viewpoint.

Respected Contributor

What's needed is a History month,  Math month, Science month, Geography month & on & on...cause we're getting dumber every day.

Respected Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

What's needed is a History month,  Math month, Science month, Geography month & on & on...cause we're getting dumber every day.

That's funny but also a great idea!

Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

Amen to that, kitcat51. Could not agree more.