Honored Contributor

20170811_165219.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Big and fat and beautiful

20170811_164804.jpg

Valued Contributor

Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice!!!!!!!!!  Beautiful taste!

Respected Contributor

Oh my! Darn it. I thought I had talked myself out of these. They do look beautiful!!

So glad you got the truck. What do you think of it? Also, is that the bronze window candle?
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
Oh my! Darn it. I thought I had talked myself out of these. They do look beautiful!!

So glad you got the truck. What do you think of it? Also, is that the bronze window candle?

@crazycockermom

That is the Hobby Lobby truck and I will make another post with it and the VPH side by side for comparison.

Those are the 'red' candles, but oh so NOT Christmas red, but a country/primitive, faded out barn red. 

Was having buyers remorse waiting on them, But glad I got them. 

Honestly I'm thinking the big one is way too big for my house. These are at my mom's right now, and that is her bay window. I don't have such a pretty spot for them, and I'm letting her see if she wants to get them when they come back in stock. She is trying them out for a few days to see.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My photos don't begin to capture the correct color of the red in these candles, But maybe give you all some ideas as to the scale of them.

I have the medium and small brown on the way too. Couldn't get the large brown, sold out.

Trusted Contributor

Absolutely beautiful!  And I love the wrought iron pedestal the middle one is on.  I am kicking myself now that I didn't buy at least one.  In the video it looked to me like the flame barely showed on the big one.  I wanted them for a bookcase and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to see the flame when sitting down.

Trusted Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

20170811_165219.jpg

@Mominohio  WOW. can't believe I passed on these.  What a mistake I made!

Honored Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

Absolutely beautiful!  And I love the wrought iron pedestal the middle one is on.  I am kicking myself now that I didn't buy at least one.  In the video it looked to me like the flame barely showed on the big one.  I wanted them for a bookcase and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to see the flame when sitting down.

@itsmetoo

In my opinion, these do need to be displayed at table level or below to get to see the flame. Even though it is a 360, placed at eye level or above and the flame will be lost in my opinion.

I don't see glow through the candle either.

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

20170811_165219.jpg

@Mominohio  WOW. can't believe I passed on these.  What a mistake I made!

@MTH

I asked on Janine's FB if they would be coming back (and so did a lot of other people) and she said they would definitely be reordering.