Frequent Contributor

Re: Big Lots holiday plates!

@gidgetgh

I get them every year too! The quality for the price is great! But word to the wise, get them early or they sell out!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IdahoMom wrote:

@gidgetgh

I get them every year too! The quality for the price is great! But word to the wise, get them early or they sell out!

@IdahoMom- I know!  You have to get them early. This is the third time I’ve checked for them in the last week. You should have seen me at the store. I took pictures of all....plates and napkins and texted my sister and a friend and they told me what they wanted me to get for them. So then I laid them all out on a couch in the furniture dept, which was right next to the plate displays, and then took pictures again and texted my sister and friend to make sure I got everything they wanted and that I’d gotten everything I wanted. My husband was with me and with all the pictures and texts back and forth I think he was in shock. I was in full shopping mode. 

The manager stopped by, took one look, and went and got a cart for us, LOL. 

For myself, I got the snowflakes, Christmas trees and truck. I got the snowman last year. 

A few weeks ago, I got the turkey plates and napkins for Thanksgiving. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh

Ya just had to go there, didn't you! LOL

Cute stuff and a red truck!

I love having this stuff on hand during the holidays for lunches, snacks while watching holiday movies etc. 

I'm looking away, as I have a big box in reserves already. 

Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh So festive!! Thanks for posting.

I use pretty or fun napkins all year round. My family gifts them to me because I enjoy them so much, and all the youngsters know the drawer to pull out when they get to choose the napkins.

Super Contributor

Thank you so much for posting this @gidgetgh. I just went to Big Lots and picked mine up. Would have hated to miss the trucks!
Honored Contributor

These are all so cute. I've narrowed my fav down to 3; snowman, snowflake and truck, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Frequent Contributor

@gidgetgh

I was at Big Lots and saw them the same day you posted! I think I'm going for the trucks.  I host Christmas dinner for mine and my husbands family and a holiday dinner for some estended family earlier in December. These make it easy on me. And the quality for the price. It's the little things that make me happy! It's kind of become a lttle tradition I have for myself every year.

Regular Contributor

I went online today to see if I could order them but cannot find them.  Not able to get to the store as I have to many doctors appointments coming up.