Honored Contributor

Re: Big Lots Christmas Decor

I am  glad they have the red trucks this year, for fall/Christmas. (with different sayings)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Big Lots is a hit or miss store for me. But, I have to admit I have found some real gems there through the years. 

Respected Contributor

Was there today, 20% off everything and the Christmas decor was out.

Honored Contributor

One thing I get at Big Lots every Christmas (and some Thanksgivings) is their Christmas paper plates.

They have the greatest selection always of paper plates for Christmas and, to a lesser extent, Thanksgiving.

We were there yesterday looking for Christmas plates and napkins, but they didn't have them out yet.  I did get the Thanksgiving plates and napkins.

Really great quality, heavy plates and cheap!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Frequent Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I don't shop at Big Lots very often, but I intentionally go to get their Christmas paper plates and napkins. They always have really cute designs and the paper plates are substantial. 

@gidgetgh

I do this too! The plates and napkins are the best I've seen every year. And you're right, they're not flimsy. I tend to get them early because when I've waited until December they've been out.

Super Contributor

@TenderMercies

Thanks for sharing even though I don't need one more decoration....I have officially run out of places to use.  Okay, I need to step away from the holiday thread  LOL Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Coopsmommy wrote:

@TenderMercies

Thanks for sharing even though I don't need one more decoration....I have officially run out of places to use.  Okay, I need to step away from the holiday thread  LOL Smiley Happy

@Coopsmommy  Rotate, lol.  I can't use all every year, so I rotate, keeps things fresh, and seems new if I havn't seen something for a few years.

Super Contributor

@mousiegirl

Oh MG, I can always count on you for a little "rationale" hahahaha Smiley Happy  

I've still got my eye out for another one of those reindeer trays....

Honored Contributor

@Coopsmommy wrote:

@mousiegirl

Oh MG, I can always count on you for a little "rationale" hahahaha Smiley Happy  

I've still got my eye out for another one of those reindeer trays....

@Coopsmommy  I saw it a while ago, so maybe it will return, will let you know if I see it again.

Honored Contributor

'At Home' in my area also took over a closed K-Mart.  I must be the odd man out, I was not impressed with the store.  It was dirty, had a ton of sutff but nothing I wanted.