Esteemed Contributor

Re: Better Homes & Gardens salad plates etc. at WM

@DecorDiva wrote:

I was able to find two good snowman plates, but I got tired of waiting for the 12 days to appear, so I ordered the set of 4 salad plates on line.  I picked them up yesterday and I really like them!  The design is executed very well and they rival the ones offered by Williams Sonoma or Pottery Barn.  I'm sure the quality isn't the same, but the designs are similar.  In fact, I am thinking of ordering the matching pieces.  I still have the 12 days of Christmas set with matching pieces that Valerie offered years ago.  Does anyone remember that? 

@DecorDiva. No I do t remember valerie offering a 12 days of christmas !  Wish I had seen those would hsve gotten them in a second !!  I wish she would bring something 12 days next year .  If anyone here  is on Facebook maybe you could suggest it.  I. Not or I would.   I do have most all if the 12 days from Walmart ,  have the DR set with it as of today for Thansgiving.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty GaloreI ordered the set of 4 place settings in the 12 days, plus the ramekins (one of which was broken, so I reordered).  The set doesn't come with mugs, and they aren't available on line, so I'll be on the lookout in the stores for them.  I'd like to see the cake plate or platter as well.  Valerie's set was more in the pastel shades and had one place setting for each of the days.  It's been a while since I've used them.  I'll bet your table is beautiful with the WM dishes.  I''d love to see a picture if you can post it.  I wish Valerie would get back to serving dishes, cake plates, etc.  

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper @Marsha2003

Yep I wrote a thread and asked for clarification in the Customer Care topic.  You can discuss other stores, but no websites/links with ads, promotions, prices etc etc...but you can just copy an image of product.  Even on articles dealing with sports you can't post a link that has ads in it......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Thanks, @Spurt, that's sort of what I remembered.  I didn't have a link, though, just a picture.  🤔

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

Thanks, @Spurt, that's sort of what I remembered.  I didn't have a link, though, just a picture.  🤔

@Marsha2003

Did the picture have a price?  That will get it zapped too......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Marsha2003

Did the picture have a price?  That will get it zapped too......

@Spurt  It probably did have a price.  I'll be more careful in the future.

Esteemed Contributor

For @Mominohio and anyone else still waiting and hoping to find the snowman salad plates, just wanted to let you know that the 4 snowman plates my husband got for me at another store are really good quality.  I was shocked when I first saw how nice they were--two not perfect, but almost, and the other two just perfect.  The few salad plates that I had looked through at our store were very poorly made, this year and in previous years. 

So, the quality is going to be hit or miss.  Don't give up.  There is still hope that you might find some and that they might be keepers.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

For @Mominohio and anyone else still waiting and hoping to find the snowman salad plates, just wanted to let you know that the 4 snowman plates my husband got for me at another store are really good quality.  I was shocked when I first saw how nice they were--two not perfect, but almost, and the other two just perfect.  The few salad plates that I had looked through at our store were very poorly made, this year and in previous years. 

So, the quality is going to be hit or miss.  Don't give up.  There is still hope that you might find some and that they might be keepers.  :-)

@SHOPR  I am wondering why this item can only be bought in a store, no shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, They might consider them their way to get folks into the stores so they'll hopefully buy more things.  They are missing an opportunity to sell even more of them, in my opinion, by not selling them individually online.