Trusted Contributor

Bethlehem lights TSV Christmas tree....

Well they got me again. My tree came today and i did not even take it out of the box. When i opened it it looked awful. It is all plastic junk. Bethleham lights USED to make such nice trees, soft and real like to the touch. I wondered why they never mentioned how real it felt....It's awful, plastic like home depot trees. Another BIG mistake.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bethlehem lights TSV Christmas tree....

@dogsx3 wrote:

Well they got me again. My tree came today and i did not even take it out of the box. When i opened it it looked awful. It is all plastic junk. Bethleham lights USED to make such nice trees, soft and real like to the touch. I wondered why they never mentioned how real it felt....It's awful, plastic like home depot trees. Another BIG mistake.

Sorry you were disappointed.  I'm waiting for my arrival.  I can't believe that you say looks plastic as they did comment that it was soft and realistic.  There wlll be many disappointed customers since they sold out so fast.

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@dogsx3 wrote:

Sorry you were disappointed.  I'm waiting for my arrival.  I can't believe that you say looks plastic as they did comment that it was soft and realistic.  There wlll be many disappointed customers since they sold out so fast.

So sad, what is going on with QVC, it's hard plastic!  I did not hear anyone say it felt real, maybe i missed that, but so not true. My old small one feels real, was hoping to get a larger good one this year. Things are not the same anymore here at QVC.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@dogsx3 wrote:

@rms1954   @dogsx3    So maybe it's soft, realistic plastic.  What did you expect, wood?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@dogsx3 wrote:

@rms1954   @dogsx3    So maybe it's soft, realistic plastic.  What did you expect, wood?

I expected the soft natural look they used to have. I did not want a plastic tree.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know why but everytime i write a review, they ask for a new nickname, so not sure what mine is now... anyway i have been buying bethlehem trees since Lisa Robertson. I moved and  lost my fav tree a 6 footer. I loved that tree with the crazy branches, and soft touch feel. I saw trees at Home depot and was shocked that  they were all plastic. I thought for 600.00 i would be getting a real nice tree. Another brand here that has changed for the worse.

Regular Contributor

Can I ask what tree you purchased - the Spruce, Green or Flocked? I took a long time deciding that day and ultimately went with flocked 

Trusted Contributor

@Grace729 wrote:

Can I ask what tree you purchased - the Spruce, Green or Flocked? I took a long time deciding that day and ultimately went with flocked 

I purchased the flocked.

Regular Contributor

Appreciate the feedback and ordered flock in Mr Christmas tonight as I got the TSV in this one too and found the green lovely. I will still stay open to keeping the Bethlehem tree and give it a home too, if need be 

Respected Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

I don't know why but everytime i write a review, they ask for a new nickname, so not sure what mine is now... anyway i have been buying bethlehem trees since Lisa Robertson. I moved and  lost my fav tree a 6 footer. I loved that tree with the crazy branches, and soft touch feel. I saw trees at Home depot and was shocked that  they were all plastic. I thought for 600.00 i would be getting a real nice tree. Another brand here that has changed for the worse.

You don't actually need a new nickname - just use the old one/last one.  It's some sort of glitch.