Contributor

Bethlehem Lights--still on the Q?????

Bethlehem Lights Christmas decorations are all on sale. Are they no longer going to be selling their merchandise? They are offering Home Reflections as TSV. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Bethlehem Lights--still on the Q?????

@Tealady2008 wrote:

Bethlehem Lights Christmas decorations are all on sale. Are they no longer going to be selling their merchandise? They are offering Home Reflections as TSV. 

@Tealady2008   According to the program guide, Bethlehem Lights has a TSV on July 17th.

Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering the same thing @Tealady2008  but since Home Reflections is a QVC brand I bet they will be pushing their trees and other decor. 

Super Contributor

I used to buy Christmas wreaths, trees, and garland from BL.  However, the last few purchases have had significant issues and am wary of buying from them again.

Honored Contributor

@onliner wrote:

I used to buy Christmas wreaths, trees, and garland from BL.  However, the last few purchases have had significant issues and am wary of buying from them again.

@onliner 

BL's quality has gone downhill ---I've bought wreaths and garlands in the past from them and they've lasted for many years.  But last year I bought a new garland to add to my patio and it didnt even last for the month of December---the lights stopped working and I had to get some lights from Target to wrap around the garland so Id have working lights for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day..... NO MORE BL PRODUCTS FOR ME!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@hellodali   Probably more light strands. That seems to be the only items they bring back. 

I wish they'd bring new wreaths, trees, or garlands this year. 

Frequent Contributor

@Spurt @onliner  Thank you for posting your impressions about BL products.  I couldn't decide if I should get a TSV tree today, the Home Reflections brand, or if I should wait for a BL tree to come along.  It's a big investment and if it doesn't work, I will not only be upset but unable to wrangle it back into the box and to a post office to return it.  I already ordered some BL fairy lights before I read your comments.  Hope they won't disappoint.

Honored Contributor

I noticed in the past week that Chad Johnston, the BL product rep, was representing another line.  (I don't remember the line.)  It may not mean anything; I suppose nothing prevents them from repping more than one product line.

Honored Contributor

The only problem I ever had with Bethlehem Lights in all the years I have been buying was the TSV last year of the set of two lit branches.  I returned those, and bought more once the issue was resolved, but they were more expensive as there was only one, instead of two, but they worked fine last year.

Respected Contributor

@Tealady2008 I have purchased a few different brands.  In my opinion none really last and do not hold a battery charge well.  The plug in ones are better but they poop out also.