Honored Contributor

Bethlehem Lights glitter sprigs

[ Edited ]

These are working well, and turned out to be just right for where I had planned to put them. They are grouped with the bronze leaves I bought locally a long time ago.

They are also surprisingly bright.

ETA: 7/31 - one sprig is now dim.  It's been SIX days.  Good grief.  I'll be contacting QVC.  Something clearly went wrong in the manufacture of these sprigs.

DSCN0695 (5).JPG

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Re: Bethlehem Lights glitter sprigs

I got the same ones.  Popped in batteries and they worked and looked great.  I tossed the box....my apartment is small, and I have to stay on top of trash.  Now, a few days later, one of the branches only lights up sporadically, and I have no box to return them.  I am bummed...done with QVC  battery items.

Valued Contributor

Such a beautiful arrangement. You did a great job, @GingerPeach!

Honored Contributor

Looks great...thanks for sharing! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

I got the same ones.  Popped in batteries and they worked and looked great.  I tossed the box....my apartment is small, and I have to stay on top of trash.  Now, a few days later, one of the branches only lights up sporadically, and I have no box to return them.  I am bummed...done with QVC  battery items.

Oh, dear, @alicedee 

Fingers crossed mine will be OK.  

What if you got some bubble wrap and put them in a big envelope for return?

If your shipment box was anything like mine, it wasn't much more sturdy than that.

Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@alicedee wrote:

Oh, dear, @alicedee 

If your shipment box was anything like mine, it wasn't much more sturdy than that.

I hope yours stay working great, @GingerPeach !  

If I get access to another box in the next few weeks I will bend them a bit and send back.  I should have known better than to toss the box....but I have returned so few things through the years, I just expected them to work!

One of the branches is fine....maybe I can string some other lights on the “dud” and make do lol!  Or just us the one that works and fill in with other stuff.

Honored Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

@alicedee wrote:

Oh, dear, @alicedee 

I hope yours stay working great, @GingerPeach !  

If I get access to another box in the next few weeks I will bend them a bit and send back.  I should have known better than to toss the box....but I have returned so few things through the years, I just expected them to work!

One of the branches is fine....maybe I can string some other lights on the “dud” and make do lol!  Or just us the one that works and fill in with other stuff.

You could also email the QVC social team to see if they have any suggestions.  They are fast and fair, @alicedee 

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach You are so helpful....thank you!

Occasional Contributor

One of mine is brighter than the other---both brand new batteries,  and the brighter one seems to twinkle slightly sometimes....strange!

Honored Contributor

I have these in bronze from a couple years ago.  They give good light and the batteries last forever.  I think I got four months out of them.  I need to put them back in the rotation.  The only issue I have is sprinkles get everywhere, no matter how careful I am.

@GingerPeach  where did you find the metallic branches?  They look like they'd work with bronze.