Trusted Contributor

Re: Bethlehem Lights Woodland Pine Christmas Tree with Instant Power

Just looked at the Hallmark one and the lights look very similar to the Woodland. The Woodland had such a unique shape to it with the irregular length branches. But I wood say the Hallmark is beautiful and lights give out the same look and effect as the Woodland. I don’t think they will bring it back this year because they didn’t last year. They had a flocked tree but not the Woodland. I think you will be very happy with the Hallmark. Good Luck

Super Contributor

I agree that is a beautiful tree.  I have been looking for one in the 7.5' size.   I saw a 9' tree and a 6.5' tree on ebay.   Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@SweetSydney. I have the tree- have had it up for 2 Christmases.  Love it!  Very beautiful.  I have colored lights and it looks so pretty in my living room which is decorated in icy blue and silver.  The flocking does make a little mess when you set up but I find it worth it.  I have gotten lots of compliments on the tree from my neighbors.  Hope you enjoy the tree!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@missxmas wrote:

@SweetSydney. I have the tree- have had it up for 2 Christmases.  Love it!  Very beautiful.  I have colored lights and it looks so pretty in my living room which is decorated in icy blue and silver.  The flocking does make a little mess when you set up but I find it worth it.  I have gotten lots of compliments on the tree from my neighbors.  Hope you enjoy the tree!

@missxmas
I hope QVC brings the tree back this year! I really want one with the multicolor lights. I also like the Hallmark flocked tree with multicolor lights.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

A QVC shopper after my own heart!  Of all the trees QVC has offered, my two favorite are the Hallmark Snowdrift, and the Woodland Pine.  In 2017 I called, wrote, and watched  QVC constantly hoping to find a flocked tree.  I really wanted the Woodland Pine because the 7.5' is the perfect size for my condo (not too fat/not too skinny).  I ended up purchasing the Hallmark tree, but they sent the wrong size (6.5' instead of 7.5').  QVC would have corrected the order, but the size I wanted was sold out -- ugggggh! 

I ended up ordering a Woodland Pine from eBay and it turned out great, but I was nervous.  You don't get the same product support from eBay sellers.  I bought it used, so I'm worried it might not work this Christmas. I'll be watching QVC this year to see if they offer the Hallmark or Woodland Pine, and if it's priced right I just might order a new one.  Finding the right tree is hard work!! Good luck!!

Valued Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

A QVC shopper after my own heart!  Of all the trees QVC has offered, my two favorite are the Hallmark Snowdrift, and the Woodland Pine.  In 2017 I called, wrote, and watched  QVC constantly hoping to find a flocked tree.  I really wanted the Woodland Pine because the 7.5' is the perfect size for my condo (not too fat/not too skinny).  I ended up purchasing the Hallmark tree, but they sent the wrong size (6.5' instead of 7.5').  QVC would have corrected the order, but the size I wanted was sold out -- ugggggh! 

I ended up ordering a Woodland Pine from eBay and it turned out great, but I was nervous.  You don't get the same product support from eBay sellers.  I bought it used, so I'm worried it might not work this Christmas. I'll be watching QVC this year to see if they offer the Hallmark or Woodland Pine, and if it's priced right I just might order a new one.  Finding the right tree is hard work!! Good luck!!

@Beauty Maven
Those are my two favorite Christmas trees, too! I did check e-Bay for the Woodland Pine, but none of the  Sellers had one listed. I agree with  you about not getting the same product support. I'm going to watch & pray QVC brings one of the trees back.
Thank you, I suspect I'm going to need luck.
I'm sorry QVC sent you the wrong size of the Hallmark tree. I watched  a video on You Tube and they said they couldn't get anymore of the Hallmark flocked trees until Christmas in July 2018. So, I'll be checking every day.

Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

Just looked at the Hallmark one and the lights look very similar to the Woodland. The Woodland had such a unique shape to it with the irregular length branches. But I wood say the Hallmark is beautiful and lights give out the same look and effect as the Woodland. I don’t think they will bring it back this year because they didn’t last year. They had a flocked tree but not the Woodland. I think you will be very happy with the Hallmark. Good Luck

@Lucylu12
I like both trees a lot, I do like the Hallmark because it appears it wouldn't need ornaments. I have an 8' tree with clear lights on my 1st floor in my Great room. I want another tree upstairs. I have MS  and I spend the majority of my time in my bedroom.
Thank you ~ I hope I get lucky!

Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@Nadine O wrote:

I agree that is a beautiful tree.  I have been looking for one in the 7.5' size.   I saw a 9' tree and a 6.5' tree on ebay.   Smiley Happy

@Nadine O

I like the  Woodland Pine and the Hallmark flocked tree. Hopefully, I'll get one of them.Smiley Wink

Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@missxmas wrote:

@missxmas

I love  the colors you've decorated your living room.
I'm hoping to get the  Woodland Pine or the Hallmark flocked tree.

Marilyn Monroe
Frequent Contributor

@SweetSydney wrote:

@missxmas wrote:

@missxmas
I hope QVC brings the tree back this year! I really want one with the multicolor lights. I also like the Hallmark flocked tree with multicolor lights.

I had the Hallmark flocked tree last year and it was nice but with the flocking on the lights made the multi color lights look very pastel.  If you like that look I'm sure you will love it.