Frequent Contributor

Re: Bethlehem Lights Woodland Pine Christmas Tree with Instant Power

@SweetSydney

Fingers crossed for you!

Frequent Contributor

@SweetSydney

The icy blue and silver are new for me.  I was always a red and green girl but when I redid my living room, it was time for change!  I am enjoying it!  Do you do different colors in different rooms?  What are your favorites?  I also redid my dining room- 3 of the walls are lite green and one wall has wallpaper with oversized pink flowers on a light green background.  I have a distressed gold Asian style lantern chandelier.  Not sure how to decorate this year.  I had been doing a tartan theme but will not go with colors!  Any advice appreciated!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gran Gran of two wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@missxmas wrote:

@SweetSydney. I have the tree- have had it up for 2 Christmases.  Love it!  Very beautiful.  I have colored lights and it looks so pretty in my living room which is decorated in icy blue and silver.  The flocking does make a little mess when you set up but I find it worth it.  I have gotten lots of compliments on the tree from my neighbors.  Hope you enjoy the tree!

@missxmas
I hope QVC brings the tree back this year! I really want one with the multicolor lights. I also like the Hallmark flocked tree with multicolor lights.

I had the Hallmark flocked tree last year and it was nice but with the flocking on the lights made the multi color lights look very pastel.  If you like that look I'm sure you will love it.  

@Gran Gran of two
Thank you so much for telling me about the lights on the Hallmark flocked tree looking very pastel. I watched the video on You Tube & the tree looks beautiful. I'd like to get at least a 6.5' tree. But I don't know if Q will bring them back this year.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@missxmas wrote:

@SweetSydney

Fingers crossed for you!

@missxmas
Thank you, you really are Miss Christmas! Now I really have to hope Q brings  back the Woodline  Pine or at least a 6.5' Hallmark flocked tree. GranGranSandy told me the lights on the Hallmark flocked tree look very pastel. Do the lights on the Woodline Pine look pastel?

Marilyn Monroe
Honored Contributor

@SweetSydney wrote:

@missxmas wrote:

@SweetSydney

Fingers crossed for you!

@missxmas
Thank you, you really are Miss Christmas! Now I really have to hope Q brings  back the Woodline  Pine or at least a 6.5' Hallmark flocked tree. GranGranSandy told me the lights on the Hallmark flocked tree look very pastel. Do the lights on the Woodline Pine look pastel?

@SweetSydney  I find the lights to be on the pastel side, not the classic that we grew up with, though that is what is on my live green tree in the living room, love those the best, but because of what I put on the smaller tree, gingerbread, candy, etc., the pastel is fine, but when I first saw it here, I wasn't sure if I would like it.

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@missxmas wrote:

@SweetSydney

Fingers crossed for you!

@missxmas

@SweetSydney  I find the lights to be on the pastel side, not the classic that we grew up with, though that is what is on my live green tree in the living room, love those the best, but because of what I put on the smaller tree, gingerbread, candy, etc., the pastel is fine, but when I first saw it here, I wasn't sure if I would like it.

@mousiegirl
Thank you. I'm thinking of ordering the 5' Hallmark flocked tree, to see how I like pastel lights. I'm glad you  told me you like the pastel lights. In the video of the Hallmark flocked tree, I  thought the lights looked very  pretty. I sent QVC an e-mail this morning &  asked if they are getting the BL Woodland Pine tree for CIJ this year.

Marilyn Monroe
Frequent Contributor

@SweetSydney

Yes, the lights do look pastel but they are beautiful! If I can find a photo of mine, I will post for you!

Valued Contributor

@missxmas wrote:

@SweetSydney

Yes, the lights do look pastel but they are beautiful! If I can find a photo of mine, I will post for you!

@missxmas
Thank you. After watching the video of the Hallmark flocked tree, I've decided I like the pastel looking lights. I'd love to see a picture of your tree!

Marilyn Monroe
Honored Contributor

@SweetSydney, check out this item #. I just got the email today. H215278.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

@SweetSydney, check out this item #. I just got the email today. H215278.

@loveschocolate
Thank you - this is really  sweet of you!  Heart The flocked tree is really  pretty!

Marilyn Monroe