Trusted Contributor

Bethlehem Lights TSV now Backordered?

On October 10th I purchased H212555, the Bethlehem Lights Wreath TSV (flocked, clear lights).  I noticed it is still showing "in process" so I called customer service.  She told me the item is backordered and they do not have an estimated date it will be in.  I tried to cancel the item and it is telling me the item is in the process of shipping and cannot be cancelled.  I'm just wondering if this happened to anyone else who ordered the TSV? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Bethlehem Lights TSV now Backordered?

I ordered the TSV wreath, but not the flocked version.  Mine arrived today.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the green multi version of both the tree and the wreath.  They arrived yesterday, but the tree had a broken wire (going from the battery box to the tree; they're about 5 or 6 very thin wires), so I packaged that up and sent it back today for a replacement.  I hope they don't run out of those before my defective one gets back there; it looked like it would be a very pretty tree.

I haven't opened the wreath yet, although I know I should've before I made the trip to the post office.  Just hoping it's okay.

@Julie928- The flocked versions of everything were so popular they sold out early.  I'm really sorry you haven't received yours yet but fingers crossed they will get it to you soon.  And it's so frustrating, when an order hasn't been shipped, but you still can't cancel it.  I hope you really love it, when it does arrive.

Respected Contributor

I had ordered the little green tree with clear lights.   The lights were lovely, the tree not so much.  It's on its way back.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the flocked wreath with the clear lights, and it came on Saturday.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Highlighted
Contributor

Received flocked tree, the lights have a yellow hue to them, and wire in box was in the way of inserting battery, got it in, but was dissappointed in the yellow hue

Honored Contributor

I had a bunch of garlands and a spray delivered yesterday. I put them under the stairs as I'll open them next month when I decorate. Since we can return now in January, I didn't see the rush to open them now.

I'm reading more and more negative remarks about these things; to the point we're dragging them out tonight to open and plug them in. I don't know if the "yellow" lights are going to be an issue but I DO need there to be enough lights that it looks nice as well as a full green look.

We'll see.....

Trusted Contributor

@SahmIam ~ Please post back and let us know how you like your items. 

I'm just surprised this is now backordered since I ordered it during the first presentation.  Oh, well...guess we'll wait and see.

Honored Contributor

@Julie928 I hear you regarding the backorder issue. Often, mine go on Waitlist (same thing, I think) and I'm like "WTH, I ordered it as SOON as it aired?!"  No clue as to the how and why's of it. : (

Trusted Contributor

Julie92 I'm glad you started this post because I was about to but for another reason.  I ordered 3 of the little trees green with clear lights and has I was deciding whether to keep them or not I was looking at the invoice  and shipping cost cought my eye....$16.45. Are you kidding me for each tree. I called customer service and asked if this was right. She said yes depending where they are coming from. I thought where China.  Anyway fyi. I sent them back to China.