Esteemed Contributor

Bethlehem Lights 6' Sugared Spheres Light Strand

Presented at 1pm (EST) today. H241189.  I think these are really cute! My 3 year old granddaughter would be delighted with theses lights. The price is $24.98, so not inexpensive, but my main concern is the battery life. Lately, BL has not been consistent in good battery life.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Bethlehem Lights 6' Sugared Spheres Light Strand

The Fairy Lights I ordered from BL this year we're awful for battery life. I went through a boat load of batteries. So disappointing. 

I hope they improve this feature on their lights. 

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom   These really are cute.  I would consider the multi, but, like you I'm concerned about the battery life since it is BL.  Not too happy with them lately.

Bet your gd will love them. So much fun to get stuff for them. I'm into the next generation of great grands.....4 and one coming in March.  I bought valentines for them and I think I"m more excited than they will be Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Patriot3 wrote:

@PA Mom-mom   These really are cute.  I would consider the multi, but, like you I'm concerned about the battery life since it is BL.  Not too happy with them lately.

Bet your gd will love them. So much fun to get stuff for them. I'm into the next generation of great grands.....4 and one coming in March.  I bought valentines for them and I think I"m more excited than they will be Smiley Happy

@Patriot3  God bless you! I hope I'm still able to spoil my great grandchildren when they come along. I used to send a huge Valentine's box, but the parents nixed that. Now, I send a nice card with money. 

This light strand is so cute, I think my granddaughter's brothers would demand a strand for themselves as well. I'm going to wait to see the reviews and hope there are some left if I decide to order.

Esteemed Contributor

I had ordered the BL lighted hanging basket in the green for the holidays.  I was concerned also about the quality and battery life but it was  the perfect size to sit atop my antique milk can on my porch.   I have to say it lasted from Thanksgiving until the middle of January.  And the last 2 weeks I had it on 24/7 just to use up the batteries so I could put it away!  Had I not done that it might still be lit.......  I'd give the light strand a try. 

@PA Mom-mom