New Contributor

Bethleham Lights Window Candles

WE NEED COLORED LIGHTS FOR OUR WINDOWS ! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Bethleham Lights Window Candles

@CHRISTMAS SNOW wrote:

WE NEED COLORED LIGHTS FOR OUR WINDOWS ! 

@CHRISTMAS SNOW ~ it would be great to have both options,

clear lights or switch to multi lights❤️💚💙💛

Honored Contributor

I have an old set that color morps.  Red-green-blue

Esteemed Contributor

@CHRISTMAS SNOW If they can do it for the Christmas trees, I would think they can do it for the candles. I have the new window candles, and they are very bright and realistic!

Respected Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18 ~ I also have a couple of sets of color morphing battery operated window candles.  They morph from red, blue, green, pink and back to incandescent white.  These candles can also be switched to just white lights.  I bought them from QVC quite a few years ago, and think they might be from Bethlehem Lights.  Too bad they're in storage in the lower 48 🙁

Honored Contributor

Don't you think white lights are best for window candles?  Colored lights - well, they don't even look like candles.  I guess it depends on your theme.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@CHRISTMAS SNOW If they can do it for the Christmas trees, I would think they can do it for the candles. I have the new window candles, and they are very bright and realistic!

@PA Mom-mom @CHRISTMAS SNOW ~ I purchased a set of VPH (antique brass) window candles for myself and for my son in 2016.  Love these and the batteries last a long time.  I keep them in the windows all year long and replace the batteries 2 x's a year.

Their glow is just so warm and inviting🕯

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18 ~ I also have a couple of sets of color morphing battery operated window candles.  They morph from red, blue, green, pink and back to incandescent white.  These candles can also be switched to just white lights.  I bought them from QVC quite a few years ago, and think they might be from Bethlehem Lights.  Too bad they're in storage in the lower 48 🙁

@AKgirl2 I'm sure it's the same set.  I think they came in sets of four and I bought two sets.  I think I only have five or six.  I don't use them, but have them.  I think they were a TSV and are about 15 years old.

Respected Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@AKgirl2 I'm sure it's the same set.  I think they came in sets of four and I bought two sets.  I think I only have five or six.  I don't use them, but have them.  I think they were a TSV and are about 15 years old.

@GCR18 ~ That sounds about right, set of four, elongated oval (plastic) gold base. I really enjoyed the color morphing option.  I like the VPH window candles as well 😊