Bethelem Lights Christmas Tree

I purchased a slim Christmas Tree from Bethelem Lights for $300 on year four over half the lights on the tree went completely out. After providing this company with an invoice from QVC of my purchase the only resolution they offered was to send me bulbs, fuses and strands of lights for me to fix the tree. This is absolutely ridiculous there are hundreds of lights out, the time to try and replace fuses and bulbs is overwhelming.

The design of the tree is acceptable but if the lights are going out so soon it's not worth the money. Beware I DO NOT Recommend purchasing this tree. The warranty on this tree is 5 years but only for fuses and bulbs.62073690-4FB7-424A-90B9-437D15F0B766.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Re: Bethelem Lights Christmas Tree

@Bethelem  Sorry you had trouble. Good for us to know.

I had a homebound customer that had a full length white slim tree.Beautiful! I noticed how much the ornaments stood out with a white tree.

She probably got at Big Lots.

Your tree is beautiful also.Love your Santa.

Have a good day & be well

Respected Contributor

I purchased a Bethlehem Lights pre lit tree a few years ago. The one where the electrical part was in the in the section that you slide together. It took awhile for me to get it to light, but then it was okay. I then decided not to use it again and just put up a small tree. Fast forward, it sat for a year or two and then I gave it to my neighbors. The first year half the lights went out, the next year it didn't light at all. They cut all the lights out and just bought strings of light s to use. I felt bad giving them this piece of ****** tree.  I would never purchase another.

Respected Contributor

I won't buy any tree that is prelit....with my luck the lights would go out 2 days before Christmas, then I would have to decide whether to redo it or just not have it lit for Christmas!

Super Contributor

This is one of the best things I've ever bought 😊!

I have owned a Bethlehem Lights wreath and two garlands for years!  Every Christmas when I get them out, invariably a strand of lights is not working.  I use this product, and voila....the lights are fixed.  The wreath and garlands would have been discarded a long time ago without this item.

I will say I purchased mine years ago and it was not $25, much cheaper then....but still worth it I think.

3E05D10A-AAA7-42B3-965D-7592E03AA40E.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@Bethelem  Your Christmas tree looks beautiful.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

@Bethelem  This is a big problem with pre lit trees.  We had bought one years ago and each year one of the sections of the tree would be dead.  So we would in fact buy lights to replace them, eventually we had to strand the entire tree with string lights as they all went out a section at a time.   This was a 9 foot tree!  Not an easy feat, anyway, when we downsized to a townhouse a couple years ago I was so happy to donate that tree and get rid of it!  I bought a Balsam Hill tree......WITHOUT lights, on clearance in the off season.

The tree is beautiful and 6 feet instead of 9 and I can put whatever lights I want each season.  Hard lesson learned.

Respected Contributor

I didn't have a Bethlehem tree but I've bought plenty of their wreaths, garlands and swags and know I'd never buy one of their trees.  They are stingy with the amount of lights, I don't think looks anything like what is presented on air.  I did buy a Santa's Best tree from QVC.  It was over $600 and was good for one year, the year we got it.  Never again will I buy any tree from QVC.  I have two trees from Home Depot.  Both purchased at end of years clearance.  A 7 foot tree for $70 that has both clear and multi lights that is beautiful and works year after year and a 12 foot clear light tree that we paid about $100 for.  Very pleased with Home Depot trees.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bethelem 

I had the same problem with a Valerie Parr Hill pre-lit tree with the light strands going out. It was only the second year for the tree..Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ScrapHappy wrote:

I didn't have a Bethlehem tree but I've bought plenty of their wreaths, garlands and swags and know I'd never buy one of their trees.  They are stingy with the amount of lights, I don't think looks anything like what is presented on air.  I did buy a Santa's Best tree from QVC.  It was over $600 and was good for one year, the year we got it.  Never again will I buy any tree from QVC.  I have two trees from Home Depot.  Both purchased at end of years clearance.  A 7 foot tree for $70 that has both clear and multi lights that is beautiful and works year after year and a 12 foot clear light tree that we paid about $100 for.  Very pleased with Home Depot trees.

@ScrapHappy 

My best pre-lit tree was a Martha Stewart Tree from Home Depot it lasted 5 years, and they had the best prices too ...sadly Martha doesnt sell her trees there anymore.... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”