Super Contributor

Woodchuck????   I thought the bird's name was Woodstock!

Honored Contributor

Re: Berkshire Snoopy Blankets

Did someone call the bird "Woodchuck?"

Do children today even know the Peanuts characters?  I think these products are marketed to boomers, who buy them for their grandchildren.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Did someone call the bird "Woodchuck?"

Do children today even know the Peanuts characters?  I think these products are marketed to boomers, who buy them for their grandchildren.

I know right

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr Kids absolutely know who the Peanuts characters are & they know that the bird's name is not Woodchuck!

I have 5 grandsons from age 5 up to 12. They all love Peanuts & the 12 year old loves them the most!

I made them all Snoopy 4th of July shorts last year & they requested new ones because some of them out grew theirs.

Respected Contributor

@bcherry01 

That's probably the new name since the old name is probably being banned......maybe?  They know something we don't know?????

Contributor

I heard Leah say that! smh  I've also heard Shawn refer to Woodstock as 'Tweety'! And just a few days ago, whenever I believe Rick was presenting this same throw, the vendor called Schroeder, the character who plays the piano, Schulz.  Schulz is the creator of Peanuts! Poor Snoopy and friends have been put through the wringer!! I wish those presenting these throws would do a lil more homework! 

Super Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

@bcherry01 

That's probably the new name since the old name is probably being banned......maybe?  They know something we don't know?????

For real?

Honored Contributor

I boight quite a few Snopopy throws here last year, and sent one to DD as she loves Snooppy having been brought up with my love for him.  One Christmas, she via DH, bought me a huge stuffed Snoopy.