Trusted Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 Cookie Jar...

I received my farmhouse cookie jar and I like it!  It's well painted and the flickering light in the top is cute as well.  I have it displayed on top of my cabinets with the Slatkin white house and gingerbread house. Haven't tried the cookies that came with it.  For those who ordered it - how do you like it?  I was also tempted by the goat. 

Honored Contributor

@DecorDiva

im still waiting for mine! My friend up north got hers on Friday - she said it's ok and cookies were fresh!

When I get mine I'll let you know! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LIG1

I was looking at my order deliver is this week.  But then I noticed if returned not eligible for smart return label😮 (Usually lower price) so I guess this is to deter one from returning.

I hope mine is nice - I kinda was on the "fence" as it was made in China & mass produced - that's when quality control goes out the window! 

I'll post a picture when I get it & I'll keep my 🤞🏻!!!!

Respected Contributor

Those are really cute!

Frequent Contributor

I was on the fence regarding the cookie jars.....but.....I could not pass on the farm house.  We are packing and getting our home on the market the first of next year....and I really promised myself that I would not add to the boxes.....but.....I could not pass this up.  I am so glad that I decided to buy it.  It is so pretty.....the the little window on the top of the cookie jars lights up ......adorable is all I have to say.  Whoever purchased the farmhouse......I am sure that you will love it...LOL.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well I'm so glad I ordered the "farmhouse" cookie jar! I honestly, have no idea where I'm going to put it OR fit into my holiday decor. I think the lighted window is just perfect!

Oh My the cookies are absolutely delicious!!! I'm not sharing😉

(Martha would be proud! Lol!)

There are a few imperfections in the painting but that's what make it special like a "old" mansion😊 And now I want a goat no more roosters!!! Lol

1. IMG_8264.JPG

IMG_8265.JPG

Regular Contributor

I got the truck. It's really cute in person and the cookies were delicious. My husband happened to look up while I was watching the presentation and said that the truck was "awesome". Since he never asks for anything, I had to order. But if it were up to me, I would have ordered the house! Or the goat.

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1- so glad you like your farmhouse.  I'll have to remember to watch for the barn that they are going to bring next year.  Im starting to amass a collection of these houses.

Honored Contributor

I love that farmhouse cookie jar....but sadly limited counter space in my kitchen....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”